Who should play The Immortal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should play The Immortal?

Same as the title folks. Had we seen The Immortal on-screen, who do you think he should have been played by?

Johnny Depp. Accept no substitute.

But if Johnny wasn't available and they insisted on casting someone else, then maybe someone cheesily handsome, a dark version of that guy Buffy saved in OMWF (how can I repay whatever guy).

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

I want a very slick, stylish and hot Italian. I've no idea who should play it, but there are enough choices in Italy I guess.

Comment

John Barrowman. I'm still stuck on Wolfie's crossover where Captain Jack was the immortal.
        "All I ask is that... that you try to see me."

Comment

I think part of the Immortal's mystique is that we never see him. He's so unimaginably handsome, clever and charming that no actor could possibly live up to what each of us is imagining in our heads.

So who would I choose to play the Immortal if I absolutly had to put a face to the role?

I think it would be funny if Joss Whedon himself played the part. It would be sort of like in "Superstar" where Johnathon was wooing everyone. Imagine Buffy hanging from Joss's arm while Spike and Angel give him death stares. He could break the fourth wall now and then too.

Comment

If Joss Whedon played The Immortal it would look incredibly self-indulgent :P

Johnny Depp is definitely a great choice, or maybe Oliver Martinez?

Comment

Johnny Depp would be amazing. What about Gary Oldman? I loved him to death in Bram Stoker?s Dracula, having him playing the Immortal would have been great.

Comment

I actually think Michael Cera would be perfect for this role. Totally screw with expectations.
                sigpic
                Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                  I actually think Michael Cera would be perfect for this role.
                  That would be very funny indeed. And, he IS totally adorkable

Really, I agree with Vampire in Rug - no one could really be *that* hot so it works best with us never seeing him... though, hm, no, I take that back. Johnny Depp really IS that hot

Comment

I think Dan should play the Immortal.
                    Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

Christopher Walken. If only so I could see a scene acted between Christopher Walken and James Marsters. God, would that be beyond funny.
                      You've got to get behind the mule in the morning and plow.

www.myspace.com/brettknickerbocker

Comment

Oh. My. God. Why did I not think of this before...?

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!

Comment

Johnny Depp, I think he could do a marvellous job with the character.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Working...
                          X