Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a televised Season Six...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If there was a televised Season Six...

    what would you want to happen?

    I think, if Faith and Oz didn't join the Buffy cast in a TV Season 8 (which they didn't, but in my dreamworld they did) they should have joined the Angel cast. Illyria should continue to switch between Fred and Illyria, ala After the Fall; Gunn SHOULD have been turned into a vampire; and Drusilla should have returned, along with Lilah Morgan. Can't get enough of Lilah.

    And Groo! So underused.

    Your thoughts?

  • #2
    Get rid of Illyria. such a pointless character.
    Make Gunn the Big Bad.
    I love Faith but id rather she stayed a Btvs character. I dont like that Spikes
    in s6 either.
    In fact, if they done s6 on TV, they should pretty much re-do everything.
    I love Gunn being a vampire, but apart from that this Atf nonsense shouldnt be canon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MaverickKing View Post
      what would you want to happen?

      I think, if Faith and Oz didn't join the Buffy cast in a TV Season 8 (which they didn't, but in my dreamworld they did) they should have joined the Angel cast. Illyria should continue to switch between Fred and Illyria, ala After the Fall; Gunn SHOULD have been turned into a vampire; and Drusilla should have returned, along with Lilah Morgan. Can't get enough of Lilah.

      And Groo! So underused.

      Your thoughts?
      See, I'm glad there was NOT a televised season 6 just because they planned to make Gunn a vampire--which is a stupid, annoying move IMO! I don't want him as a vampire.....so in my version he would NOT have been turned into a vampire, and Wes wouldn't have died (since that was only decided upon when they knew NFA was it).....I think Faith would have been good on Angel full-time (I always liked her much better on ATS than on BTVS anyway!), though not Oz (he wasn't a part of ATS enough).

      In any case, they're realize how stupid coming to WH was, and go back to the Hyperion to resume business there, using knowledge gained of WH.....and Cordy would be there too....

      I kind of liked how the show ended in NFA though (minus working Cordy in there somehow in mention or flashback, which they should have had, given what a part of the show she was), and considering how bad season 5 was I think it's good they ended it when they did....
      Promise that you'll return to me.

      icon by sireesanswar

      Comment


      • #4
        I heard that Joss Whedon planned on having Oz turn up in season 6, but I don't know in what capacity or whatever, but that could've just been a rumour..

        Then again, it could've been season 6 of Buffy 'cause I heard that All The Way was originally supposed to be an episode where Oz came back, but then again, this is all rumour and speculation.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Um, I would like MAJOR changes. Spike realizes Buffy's alive, and disregards "The Girl In Question", and goes to be with her (I don't care if I hate Spuffy, just get him GONE!). Then, run away from W&H, and they return to their good 'ol Hyperion. Don't make Gunn a vampire. The characters we have so far are Angel, Illyria, and Gunn. Don't worry; more to come.

          Then, make Fred fight to get her body back from Illyria. Would make an interesting plot.

          Have Wolfram and Hart stop giving a damn about prophecies with Angel, and they go after Angel for the kill! It's a full-out battle now. Bring Lorne back. So, now we have Angel, Gunn, Illyria/Fred, and Lorne. Bring Gwen back as a main characters. Bring Cordy back SOMEHOW; just bring her back. So, by the end, we have....

          Main Cast List:
          Angel
          Illyria/Fred
          Gunn
          Cordelia
          Lorne
          and Gwen

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
            Um, I would like MAJOR changes. Spike realizes Buffy's alive, and disregards "The Girl In Question", and goes to be with her (I don't care if I hate Spuffy, just get him GONE!). Then, run away from W&H, and they return to their good 'ol Hyperion. Don't make Gunn a vampire. The characters we have so far are Angel, Illyria, and Gunn. Don't worry; more to come.

            Then, make Fred fight to get her body back from Illyria. Would make an interesting plot.

            Have Wolfram and Hart stop giving a damn about prophecies with Angel, and they go after Angel for the kill! It's a full-out battle now. Bring Lorne back. So, now we have Angel, Gunn, Illyria/Fred, and Lorne. Bring Gwen back as a main characters. Bring Cordy back SOMEHOW; just bring her back. So, by the end, we have....

            Main Cast List:
            Angel
            Illyria/Fred
            Gunn
            Cordelia
            Lorne
            and Gwen
            Sounds like a plan! Especially the Spuffy part!

            Not sure if I'd want Gwen back, but still....

            Wouldn't you want Wes back as well though?!
            Promise that you'll return to me.

            icon by sireesanswar

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
              Sounds like a plan! Especially the Spuffy part!

              Not sure if I'd want Gwen back, but still....

              Wouldn't you want Wes back as well though?!
              Well, dude, I just brought back two dead characters, one mortally wounded characters, and one who left town. If that's not a cop-out, I don't know what it is! I thought Wes went out with a bang and while I would love to see him back, you can't just bring back everyone whose died. They probably would kick Cordy and Lorne out of my cast list if it was really made. It was hard to make this, because Season 5 really screwed us over!

              Comment


              • #8
                My main cast would be

                Angel
                Lorne
                Connor
                Gwen
                Kate

                Gunn(Big Bad)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                  Well, dude, I just brought back two dead characters, one mortally wounded characters, and one who left town. If that's not a cop-out, I don't know what it is! I thought Wes went out with a bang and while I would love to see him back, you can't just bring back everyone whose died. They probably would kick Cordy and Lorne out of my cast list if it was really made. It was hard to make this, because Season 5 really screwed us over!
                  I suppose! And he did have a great death scene....I meant though that if there was a televised season 6, they would not have killed Wes off, so you wouldn't have needed to cop-out by bringing him back!

                  But maybe he's better off dead, resting in PEACE dammit!
                  Promise that you'll return to me.

                  icon by sireesanswar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If they didn't kill him off, hell yeah. Great drama while Fred was trying to save herself from Illyria. Which side will you be on?

                    Oh, yes! Kate! She just left, but I loved her character so much. I'm desperately trying to add female characters, because Joss decided that he hated woman at the end of Season 5, apparently Cordy = gone, Fred = gone.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                      If they didn't kill him off, hell yeah. Great drama while Fred was trying to save herself from Illyria. Which side will you be on?

                      Oh, yes! Kate! She just left, but I loved her character so much. I'm desperately trying to add female characters, because Joss decided that he hated woman at the end of Season 5, apparently Cordy = gone, Fred = gone.....
                      Fred of course, I hate Illyria!

                      Ah yes, Kate! I loved her, it WOULD be nice to see her back! If Cordy is completely out of the picture I'd rather have Angel start something with Kate (which they set up for nicely in the first couple of seasons) than return to *shudder* Nina!

                      What I know for sure is that Nina wouldn't be anywhere NEAR a televised season 6! In fact, maybe they'd figure out she was an illusion all along and erase her very existence, period!
                      Promise that you'll return to me.

                      icon by sireesanswar

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have to say that I'd pretty much have the same characters as they have now.

                        I love Illyria, and Gunn being a vampire (he's got a great complex arc going on there). Wesley (who I adore) leading a tortured unlife at the Hands of Wolfram and Hart, and Spike and Connor fighting the good fight as per.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm also fine wit hthe characters we do have now. But I would love it that Wesley makes it out alive. I know, he is dead ... but I love him so much, and he so important in the team. If he is gone, Angel lost Cordelia, Gunn, Fred and Wesley in less than a year. The only friend left is Lorne.

                          If season 6 was in hell as well, I don't mind the cast ... Illyria, Connor, Gwen, Groo and Spike are very good fighters. But if they weren't, I would like to trade some supernatural fighters for normal people.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            My dream cast:

                            David Boreanaz - Angel
                            Charisma Carpenter - Cordelia
                            J. August Richards - Gunn
                            Amy Acker - Fred/Illyria
                            Alexa Davalos - Gwen
                            Elizabeth Rohm - Kate
                            Mark Lutz - Groo
                            Seth Green - Oz
                            and Eliza Dushku - Faith

                            Would be nice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i really don't agree with most of these fan credits at all.

                              mine (in order of importance):

                              David Boreanaz - Angel
                              Alexis Denisof - Wesley (same as he's being used in the comics)
                              Vincent Kartheiser - Connor
                              Amy Acker - Fred / Illyria
                              James Marsters - Spike
                              J. August Richards - Gunn (i wouldn't exactly find it a great loss to the show if gunn died/got staked.)
                              Alexa Davalos - Gwen

                              as for faith--would love to see her, but i don't think gwen and faith at once would work. but she belongs on ats FAR MORE than on btvs. biggest mistake was appropriating faith as having anything to do with btvs characters, in terms of personal relationships. her friends are angel and wesley, NOT buffy and giles. i can almost accept giles (ONLY because he is on the outs with buffy and thinks she's in the wrong), but it's practically just making giles a surrogate wesley. she was not close to giles.

                              and losing cordelia was necessary back in season 3 ats. season 4 didn't ruin her--it salvaged her--it let charisma be on the show one more season--cordelia couldn't stay, but it gave charisma the opportunity to still play a character. she got a good send-off, but shouldn't come back.

                              darla has more dramatic potential left than cordelia does. and i'm talking about darla/connor potential. i'd love ghost-darla back as a guide to connor or such.

                              "If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                              "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by NileQT87 View Post
                                but she belongs on ats FAR MORE than on btvs.
                                I can't say I agree with that. Just because she got a long better with the Ats crew doesn't mean she belongs on Ats. She originated from, and featured in, far more episodes of Btvs than she ever did Ats. And had a bigger lasting impact on Btvs than she has ever had on Ats.

                                biggest mistake was appropriating faith as having anything to do with btvs characters, in terms of personal relationships. her friends are angel and wesley, NOT buffy and giles.
                                How so? She had a bigger more personal relationship with Buffy than she did Wesley. All the trouble they went through in s3, the two episodes devoted to Buffy/Faith in season 4 and she doesn't have a personal relationship with Buffy?

                                i can almost accept giles (ONLY because he is on the outs with buffy and thinks she's in the wrong), but it's practically just making giles a surrogate wesley. she was not close to giles.
                                When was she ever close to Wesley? She hardly even shared a great deal of screen time with him in Btvs s3 and they hated eachother in Ats s1. The first time they see eachother again after 'Sanctuary' is in Ats seasn 4 and Faith is surprised he'd ever even pay her a visit because of the big lack of friendship there. They only got close together in those three episodes of s4, before that they never were. The same way she's really only got close with Giles is in 'No Future For You' in season 8, gotta start somewhere. Before Ats s4 she was never friends or close to Wesley. Still wouldn't even say she's that close to him now.

                                I'd say her two biggest intimate relationships are Buffy an Angel. She has a connection with Buffy only a slayer can, there's very personal issues between them as well. And Angel saved her which instantly made her devoted to him. I don't think Wes/Giles are all that different really.

                                And of course you then have the fact she had a more personal relationship with Xander and Willow than she ever did with the very little screen time she shared with the fang gang.

                                ~ Banner by Nina ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X