Spike: AtF Issue 2 Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike: AtF Issue 2 Cover

Brian just posted it at his blog: clicky. Parodies the Angel: After the Fall Issue 1 cover, and is generally made of awesome.

(set made by Francy for me)

Hee! I like it. Although I kind of wish that Spike had been glaring-- he just looks a little confused to me.
    The story's kinda bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor.

Comment

That's an excellent cover!! Rowr! He looks HOTT! **And he has chains...shiver...shiver...sigh...***
      -TP<3
      "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
      - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

haha oh man that is an awesome cover! hotness its great ^__^

Comment

Very great cover ... but that are a lot of chains ... won't that be heavy?

Comment

So. Spike is Winston Churchill now?? Or is that just a really oddly-angled up yours at the dragon??

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

And the Third Cover;

I love the cover, Spike is spot on, incl. sigarets ... and would that woman be Spider?

Comment

Not liking the "face" but the rest is just Spike-a-licious!! And yes - I do believe that would be Spider... Notice she has a whip... Too YUMMY!!!
                -TP<3
                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                  And the Third Cover;

I love the cover, Spike is spot on, incl. sigarets ... and would that woman be Spider?
                  This cover makes Spike seem SO like John Constantine. That kind of expression...plus the fags, obv.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Working...
                  X