Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel After the Fall #4 question

Hello all.

I am still waiting for my issue, trying hard to stay away from the spoiler thread. I was wondering if some of you have received the issue in the mail already, or whether you bought it in a shop. I bought 5 issues from idw-publishing, and this time they seem to be rather late in sending it out.

I order my issues from TFAW and because I live in Australia, always get them later than anyone else. However, I manage to view the comics by other means when waiting for my hard copy to arrive. I've heard there was problems with Issue #4 for a lot of people, with a lot of stores not even getting it until next week. However, I received my confirmation email today from TFAW saying that they've sent the issue to me, so mine seems to be running on time.
    Last edited by vampmogs; 22-02-08, 12:52 PM.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Again, in Oz. My store had a lot of copies, more than usual actually. But I think probably the problems were in the States?

Comment

Originally posted by Veverka View Post
        Again, in Oz. My store had a lot of copies, more than usual actually. But I think probably the problems were in the States?
        Yeah I think it was the states as well. The comic book store where I lives usually has a lot of copies as well, and at the most is only ever a day or two late at the most. I'm not exactly sure why I don't go and just buy it from the store instead of getting it shipped to me "shrugs"

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Thanks folks. I guess I just have to be patient then.

*looks at the spoiler thread*
          Must.. not.. go.. there...

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
            I order my issues from TFAW and because I live in Australia, always get them later than anyone else. However, I manage to view the comics by other means when waiting for my hard copy to arrive. I've heard there was problems with Issue #4 for a lot of people, with a lot of stores not even getting it until next week. However, I received my confirmation email today from TFAW saying that they've sent the issue to me, so mine seems to be running on time.
            I'm interested in how you view them by other means? *wink wink*
            I order mine now from KingsComics in Sydney.. I ordered Angel on Wednesday when it came out in the US.. they had it for sale in the store Friday, and shipped it to me then. And I got it today.. they are great. Ends up being around the same price as tfaw, but no board for the comic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexa View Post
              I'm interested in how you view them by other means? *wink wink*
              I order mine now from KingsComics in Sydney.. I ordered Angel on Wednesday when it came out in the US.. they had it for sale in the store Friday, and shipped it to me then. And I got it today.. they are great. Ends up being around the same price as tfaw, but no board for the comic
              If you download bitlord you can download the Angel comics it's how i've been staying up to date till I can get to the comic shop to buy the hard copies

Comment

Working...
              X