Wifi help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifi help please

Hi everyone, I need help with my Wifi and I don't know what to do. I will post my message that I made a thread from another forum (But nobody answered).

Okay I need help with my wifi: Here's the story

A couple of days ago an OP (From the chat) told me of a Windows Vista verison of the Wifi which I can download so I did and everything worked out fine. I was able to battle and trade again like normal.

Then today (Didn't play it a bit after that) when I was about to get a Shaymin the wifi stops working. I went to connect and at first the green icon that shows the connection shows up for a few moments like it's about to work but suddenly goes back to red so I get a message that says Unable to connect to the Wifi.

So I went to test the connectivity in the Wifi settings and the same thing happens with that icon. And this time I got this code error 52103.

What is going on?
    So any ideas or advice please?

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Is the wireless internet coming from a good source? I tmay not even be your computer but maybe the actual internet.

Or it could be your computer and maybe the download didn't "stick" so to speak. If i were you i would try deleting the version you dowloaded and try downloading it again, if you run into the same problem you might want to talk to an expert! Hope i could help at all!! And good luck i know how frustrating it can be!

Comment

Working...
    X