Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read...

Hey guys,

Yes I know I have emails etc. to catch up on, but as it is me and I have crappy luck, I managed to slip and fall when I was bringing Christmas decorations down from my attic, and I cracked a rib so I've been doped up on pain meds and lying around for the past week or so now, which is why I haven't really been around online. I am going to try and catch up on all of my emails tomorrow and any PMs from people, I know I've recieved a few new awards, so I'll be updating my list too,

But I also wanted to add that I am going to be sending out all of the nominations forms Wednesday morning, that is December 31st instead of January 1st as I'm going down to Englad to stay with some of the guys I work with for events for a little while. Feel free to send in your nomiations but I won't be replying to any of them until I get back a week later!! Just to warn you that I may not have internet access and won't be updating anything in that time.

Going by last year's response however we didn't get many nominations sent in the first week, so I'm hoping that I won't have too much to catch up on when I get back,

Anyway, send them in as normal, but just be aware that you won't get a reply until I am back, so make sure that the links will still work for me when I return, if they don't I'll drop you an email to let you know though.

Sorry, I'm rambling now...
    Well, I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    And... GOOD LUCK NOMINATING!!!!

*huggles!*
    SJ
    xox
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

ooh, ouchies! Take it east, SJ! And no worries from us! This whole event takes so much time and effort on your part. No one would ever get down on you for being behind! Not that we think you are anyway.

Feel better, lady!
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
    X