Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish everyone here at Buffy forums a merry, merry Christmas. May you have a wonderful day, filled with joy, love and possibly lots of candy!
    My Christmas will be spent with my parents, my uncles, my cousins and my brother. We?re gonna play Playstation and watch movies, like we always do.

So,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    !

And a happy Hanukkah

Sorry, but as a Half-Christian, Half-Jew, I had to mention Hanukkah! But ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS, cause I love Christmas.

On Christmas, I'll be opening presents with my parents, sisters, dog, grandparents, and uncle as always! Then, we'll have a huge feast...I love it.

Comment

Ben, you should celebrate Chrismukkah! That's what they did on The O.C. because the Cohen family was also half-Jewish, half-Christian.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I will travel to my parents' place tomorrow where I will celebrate the next three days with my family, eat lots of yummy food and hopefully get tons of cool gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
        Ben, you should celebrate Chrismukkah! That's what they did on The O.C. because the Cohen family was also half-Jewish, half-Christian.
        I don't know the specifics of Chrismukkah, but we're celebrating that this year!!! Hanukkah overlaps with Christmas, soooo we get a Chrismukkah thing

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a nice relaxing day(s) with their family and friends, eat lots of great food and get lots of cool pressies!

I will be spending Christmas eve with my in-laws, and then Christmas day with my parents.
          sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone!! Have a wonderful time with your families!!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
            Icon by xiperita

Comment

HAPPY CHRISMAKKUH!!!! I love that word. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and it is filled with joy, goodies and tons of yummy food.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful time with your families.
                  sigpic

Banner Set by thedothatgirl

Comment

"Christmas is coming
                    The goose is getting fat..." I forgot the next words in these poem, please remind me what are they if you know, huh? Have a comfy holidays!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

I'm very tired, I will be going to bed soon, and in less than 8 hours, I'll be unwrapping shiny new prezzies SOOOOO excited!!!

Happy holidays!!!

sigpic
                      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Tis Christmas Eve. Some gifts are already under the tree, and I'm staring at a present that I KNOW is Dead Like Me: Season 2. Damn, I'm impatient. I really, really want to open it....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                          Tis Christmas Eve. Some gifts are already under the tree, and I'm staring at a present that I KNOW is Dead Like Me: Season 2. Damn, I'm impatient. I really, really want to open it....
                          I know you're impatient

All my presents are now on the sofa, behind the now locked living room door. It was funny though, because sorting out the presents, Bobby, (my dog) KNEW which presents where his. He could smell them. He nearly ripped the bags open

He ripped my wrapping paper off my pyjama's though. He's slightly over-eager

sigpic

Comment

My dog doesn't open presents, he just licks them My old dog opened presents, though! Even ones that weren't his. On Christmas, he went crazy and tried to open them all. We had to keep him held back

OMG I hate if all my presents were locked away on Christmas Eve :eek: Like, late at night, I just sift through all of mine and guess what they are

Comment

My dog doesn't open presents, he just licks them My old dog opened presents, though! Even ones that weren't his. On Christmas, he went crazy and tried to open them all. We had to keep him held back

OMG I hate if all my presents were locked away on Christmas Eve :eek: Like, late at night, I just sift through all of mine and guess what they are
                              My dog does that with all presents. Even presents I got for my 18th birthday. He's so greedy. He thinks everything is for him!

Yes, it's as if my parents don't trust me... I've already opened five presents tonight

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
                                My dog does that with all presents. Even presents I got for my 18th birthday. He's so greedy. He thinks everything is for him!

Yes, it's as if my parents don't trust me... I've already opened five presents tonight
                                But it's so cute when they do that

HAHA! Your parents let you do that? Not for me. It's usually a pain waking up on Christmas, walking downstairs, seeing all those presents TAUNTING ME. And, then, my family is, like, let's go to mass! *sigh* This year we're doing Midnight Mass, though, so yay!

Comment

But it's so cute when they do that

HAHA! Your parents let you do that? Not for me. It's usually a pain waking up on Christmas, walking downstairs, seeing all those presents TAUNTING ME. And, then, my family is, like, let's go to mass! *sigh* This year we're doing Midnight Mass, though, so yay!
                                  Well, no. My mom forgot what present my pyjama's where in, so I ended up opening five presents, including my pyjama's just to find them

It's all good though, I knew what they were anyway.

Oh thats terrible! I'll be up at 6 in the morning, practically yelling at my parents to get up I'm worse than a kid, I swear!!!

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! You all are AMAZING! I'm just waiting till 12 o'clock am so I can open one gift! YAY!! It's a tradition in my house. Also to watch the awesome "A Christmas Story" LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!
                                    East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Buffy forums!
                                      Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
                                      ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
                                      - James Marsters

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Ages View Post
                                        Also to watch the awesome "A Christmas Story" LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!
                                        Dude Kev, for my uncles birthday we got him the leg lamp. But he didn't get it because he never saw the movie. We put it to good use though yesterday when we needed a light to play board games. We set it right in the middle of the table. It made a lovely soft glow.

Also, hope all of your Christmas' went well!!!
                                        T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Working...
                                        X