Simon Pegg on The Sunday Night Christmas Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon Pegg on The Sunday Night Christmas Project

Now I luurrrrve me some Simon Pegg, and was so excited and happy to see him last night on The Sunday Night Christmas Project, but was even more pleased to hear a Buffy shout-out....

(For anyone who doesn't know, The Sunday Night Project is a comedy chat show where the famous person is the presenter rather than the guest coming on and promoting their new film etc, and the presenters (Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins) are always the guests!)

At one point in the show one of the audience asked Simon what his Christmas party trick was and he said that his sister had a life-size cut-out of Spike, which he'd put outside his aunt's door every christmas morning, so that when she came out of her room she would be greeted by a vampire. In his words "She'd sh*t herself everytime!"

So anyway I just thought I'd share my delight at that!!

Also, sidenote. Simon Pegg is Scotty in the new Star Trek movie! Zach Quinto as Spock and him as Scotty, now if only Jensen Ackles was James T Kirk.....
    sigpic

Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor

I saw it and noticed that I thought he was quite good as the host last night too. I never watch Star Trek but I'm quite interested in this film because I love Zachary Quinto, he looks so much like Spock too!
    sigpic

Comment

I watched this earlier and saw that part, although I didn't make a big deal out of it, as I would once have so I guess that means I'm growing as a person.

The show itself was pretty good, he's one of the better hosts they've had and the Star Trek film looks pretty good, I've never been drawn to the whole thing, but I might catch the film.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X