Power lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power lost

Hello. Buffy and angel poeple. Here in maine no power for weeks. I have it back now. And am trying to get my life back. I lost food, Burts pipes and my heatrer in the car blew becasue we where sleeping in there for a while. Hope to back on a more normal basis soon.

Eric

Look at this way.When you get through an experience like that in good order, something has been added to you. Well done, and good luck.

Comment

That sounds bad, glad that everything is starting to work again.

Comment

Good luck with getting back to normal! Sorry about all the disruption and upset.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Ack, that's nasty, but sounds like the worst is over now.
          May the Force be with you, Eric. You came through what already happened, so you can handle what's ahead.
          Sin is what I feast upon
          I'm forging my crematorium
          Your tomb is waiting here for you
          Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

THanks for all the kind words. I am greatfull.

Comment

Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you. I hoped you hadn't seen some episode that totally turned you off the franchise or something. LMAO.

No power for two weeks! :eek: Oy. In Maine. :eek: Mucho fr?o. I'm glad to be in the slightly chilly version of Sunny San Diego. Freezing our frijoles off by our standards and probably like a lobster in a jacuzzi by yours.

May the force be with you and many more Jossverse episodes to come.

Feliz Navidad from the opposite corner of the good ol' U.S. of A.
              Last edited by NileQT87; 29-12-08, 01:22 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
              "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Working...
              X