Missing Members - Where Are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Members - Where Are you?

Now that it's getting closer to the nominations time, I have decided to make sure that I have the correct email addresses for all of the members on my list - that way when it comes time to send out the nominations forms, I'll know they've all gone to the right place!!

So, I have sent an email around to everyone on my list, if you didn't get it and you think you should have let me know now!!!

Here is a list of missing members, PM me with your up to date email address please so I can re-add you to the list!!

Missing Members:
    • Joe
    • Lexus
    • Nikole
    • Andrew
    • Peace
    • Romain
    • Kate
    • Stephanie (Immortal Kiss)
    • Dianne (? Non BF Member)

Thanks guys!
    SJ
    xox
    Last edited by slaycandy; 16-12-08, 10:05 PM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

I know it's only been a day, but only half of the members have responded to let me know I have the correct contact info, if you did not receive my email please let me know so that I can update your info on my list, thanks guys!!!

SJ
    xox
    sigpic

Comment

And so the annoying-ness begins... I have sent out my first "chase up" email of this AFA round to make sure that I can cut my "missing members" list down.

If you know someone on the list above and know that they are no longer active online, or if they have changed email addresses, please let me know.

If you got my emails and you've not replied, please do so, as I am making up a new master list of email address out of the ones I get replies from, so if you don't reply you won't be on the list! :O

Oh and if you haven't replied, I've named and shamed you, :P

SJ
      xox
      sigpic

Comment

You have mine correct. I didn't realize I was supposed to respond to the last one. I had checked the email looking to see if I needed to respond but missed that line. So I thought I was only supposed to respond if I didnt get the email.

Next time it would be extremely helpful to bold it or put it in its own paragraph so it's not as easy to skim over. *hopeful*

Sorry for the extra work.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Lol, it did have its own paragraph, the very last one saying:

Finally, I would just like to make sure that all of our members are still using the same email address, so if you could reply to this email and let me know that you have received it, I will know I have the correct contact information ready to send out your nominations forms! This way I can find our missing members before they miss out!
          Plus I did make the subject line of the email about checking contact info so I assumed that people would know there would be something about that in the email and read it.

Then I posted this thread to make doubly sure tha people got the email, :P

And there was me thinking that was enough!

Lol, I'm getting a lor of replies now that I've bugged people, and my list is pretty much down to artists that I haven't seen or heard from for a long while.

*hugs*
          SJ
          xox
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
            Lol, it did have its own paragraph, the very last one saying:

Plus I did make the subject line of the email about checking contact info so I assumed that people would know there would be something about that in the email and read it.

Then I posted this thread to make doubly sure tha people got the email, :P

And there was me thinking that was enough!

Lol, I'm getting a lor of replies now that I've bugged people, and my list is pretty much down to artists that I haven't seen or heard from for a long while.

*hugs*
            SJ
            xox
            LOL, well what I mean is a single line paragraph of, "Respond if you get this."

That'll grab my eyes. I have a lot of trouble these days reading stuff on a computer.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

I didn't see this topic, sorry I can contact Peace via her Russian blog at diary.ru. Sadly, she switched fandoms and doesn't make fanart anymore %( But I'll let her know you were looking for her, honey
              [ ...In my exile. ]
              LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Hey, um... I'm out of the fandoms and out of fanart making, sorry, I don't see any future reason to participate in AFA.

Comment

Im active!!! I just sent you a pm, im Dianne btw

Comment

Working...
                  X