Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
    I know everyone doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. But I just wanted to say it to everyone and use this thread as way for everyone to say what they are thankful for.

I am thankful that most of my family and friends are happy and healthy. I am thankful that I have a loving husband and nice in laws ...especially a mother in law who makes peach cobbler .

I am thankful for the wonderful Buffyforum and its community of fanartists, writers, and people. You all are considerate, kind, and generous people. Full of laughs and thought provoking statements. I can not think of a forum...of a community online...that is better than this place. My second home.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

Comment

Many people criticize the United States quite harshly, and I am one of them at times. But at this point in the year I thank God for the existence of what Churchill always called "The Great Republic." God bless America.

Comment

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Im thankful for my family and friends. And for Nikki for creating this safe haven away from the "Evil" world.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X