The X-mas Calendar: COUNTDOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The X-mas Calendar: COUNTDOWN

Let's begin to count down the days, shall we? Everyday won't be a new count, but up until the opening of the calendar, a few 'tastes' of what's to come will be showing up, things to give you a hint but not give anything away (otherwise it won't be a surprise!)

(the other thread is still very valid, this thread will only be for the countdown, hope that's okay with the mods)

20TH OF NOVEMBER - the countdown begins

http://www.imeem.com/people/MJvVzuo/...langelsmallvi/
    PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
    sigpic
    With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
    Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Great promo Dana! I loved the use of the trailer song from twilight....very creative!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, great trailer Looks like this is going to be one specal year.

I like how you've mixed it up with different types of TV shows and movies, it's really cool.
      sigpic

Comment

That promo was awesome, Dana. Every year I look forward to this calendar. I wait patiently(as much as I can) every morning in December for the new content to be available. If the calendar is anything like that promo, this year's will ROCK! Thank you for doing this for us.

Comment

Thanks guys Hopefully the calendar will live up to all your expectations!

A new taste (that will evolve all week so check back every day ) has appeared on the calendars home page. I suggest hitting reload a few times while looking at it!

http://dana.thedudes.nu
          PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
          sigpic
          With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
          Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

Working...
          X