Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy Items For Sale!

Hi everyone,

I used to be a HUGE fan of Buffy (and I still am), and over the years, I've collected a lot of stuff. Well, now I am finding that I need to downsize my collection (of everything) and make some space so that I can breathe, lol.

I have some stuff that I am willing to sell ... the reason I am posting it on here is because I'd rather it go to a fan that would appreciate it, instead of me just tossing it out.

Here's my list:

17 issues (1-17) of the official Buffy magazine, plus the yearly special yearbooks for 2002 and 2003.

Included in this lot is the extremely rare out of print first issue, which usually sells for $80 and upwards alone (on eBay). The first few issues are considered rare (#1-#5).

Each magazine is in perfect mint condition; no rips, tears, stains, etc. Has been well taken cared of. Would make a great addition to a collection.

Serious inquiries only, please. Offers will be considered.

*Please note that I will not sell the first issue, or any issue, by itself. I'm selling the magazines as a lot.*

Four Buffy the Vampire Slayer VHS tapes. All are in excellent condition, only been viewed a couple times. These tapes are not made anymore so these would be a great addition to your collection!

"Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "The Harvest" are on the one tape. These are the very first two episodes of the show.

The other three tapes are from season 3.

The Slayer Chronicles, volume 1: "Bad Girls" and "Consequences."

The Slayer Chronicles, volume 2: "Enemies" and "Earshot."

The Slayer Chronicles, volume 3: "Graduation Day, part 1" and "Graduation Day, part 2."

Four Buffy the Vampire Slayer books. All are in excellent condition, having only been read through once.

"The Watcher's Guide." An official companion to the show. Interviews, profiles, behind the scenes info, etc. about the show. Softcover; 298 pages.

"The Monster Book." An official guide to the show. Explores the mythological, literary and cultural origins of the endless numbers of creatures that have tried to take a piece of the Slayer. Softcover; 370 pages.

"Bite Me." An unofficial guide to the show. Biographies, episode guides, photos, history of the show (up to season 6); plus bios and episode guide to Angel's first three seasons.

"The Buffy Chronicles." An unofficial guide to the show. Covers the first season and a half of the series - inside look of the shows characters, topics, monsters, etc. History of vampire legends, cast info, plot synopses and behind the scenes trivia. Softcover; 256 pages.

I have many Buffy novels as well.

Also, if there are any Charmed fans, I have three issues of the official magazine (#2-4), some novels and "The Book of Three" that I would be willing to sell too.

If anyone is interested, please email me. I'll try to check on here for pm's, but my time is very limited, so emailing me directly, is probably your quickest and best bet.

Thanks,
    Nicole

Moved this to the Misc section as it's not actually discussing the show

Comment

Working...
    X