I shouldn't but I still would: guilty crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shouldn't but I still would: guilty crushes

Ok, fess up. Who do you fancy who's just a little bit wrong...?

For me it's got to be...Sarah Palin. I know, I know! But you're one to talk, you fancy....[insert shameful crush]

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Oh man

Gordon Ramsay. I so would!

Comment

Judge Judy.. Susan from Neighbours

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
        judge Judy..
        Here Here!!!!!!
        Love to write? Take the Fanfic Challenge!

Unapologetic Mockers: BACK WITH AN ALL NEW LAYOUT!

Comment

Karl from Neighbours.

Or is it Carl?

Groo from Angel. I don't know why, but it seems one of those "wrong" ones. Perhaps because he's a bit thick?

Comment

Great thread! I'm with Retrograde on Gordon Ramsay.....god that sounds a bit kinky I also have a slight crush on Skinner from the X Files, Phil Collins! and Simon Cowell from the X Factor. I could go on but I think I have embarrassed myself enough.
            sigpic

Comment

Chuck from Gossip Girl! Ed Westwick is really not my type (plus he is way too young!) but he plays the character in such a sexy way that I can't help but fancy him a little bit.

Comment

Nena... hmm, did I say that?! Embarrassing but true... amongst other things, she's considerably older than me...

Comment

Dana is sort of hot... not a girl one should fancy, though, due to her psychotic killing fits...

Oh, and there's this girl who goes to training with me. I thought she was 16, but it turns out she's 14. Too bad I only foud that out AFTER her father had seen me flirt with her... *blush*
                  Sin is what I feast upon
                  I'm forging my crematorium
                  Your tomb is waiting here for you
                  Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Simon Cowell is definately my guilty crush, I think he gets sexier every year.
                    sigpic

Comment

I seem to have two categories of men I fancy...

Tall, dark and handsome and short, cute and funny (many perfect examples of the Napoleon complex). All of which are usually way (and I mean *way*) older than me--some are dead. I even have a few historical figures stuffed in my list. It's sort of the drawback of being a history nerd when you start getting crushes on them.

The living ones alone range from late 30s to 80s. Adding in the dead, they go all the way to 252. I never quite got the youth culture memo.

Scratch that, I'd join Ramses II's harem. I think that pick will officially be the weirdest on this thread (though Judge Judy earlier here in this thread is giving him a run for his temples). Got to love those ancient megalomaniacs. For pharaonic times, living to be 92 is some darn good genes (the average life expectancy was in one's 40s). He also had red hair and a very large, crooked, Roman-like nose.

In all seriousness, my top 10 are (some of these probably constitute guilty pleasures mixed with more mainstream picks that just have a generational gap):

1) Elvis Presley
                      2) David Boreanaz
                      3) Tom Hulce
                      4) Alexis Denisof
                      5) Harrison Ford
                      6) Johnny Depp
                      7) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
                      8) John Belushi
                      9) Dan Aykroyd
                      10) Mickey Rooney

Yeah, the King, Tomzart (the giggle!), Jake & Elwood... I'm a bit funny that way.

Another random 'I would': Tim Burton. I'd have him decorate my house. And I love his hair and how all of his characters look like him. Go fellow Aspies (we both have Asperger's Syndrome)!

Edgar Allan Poe and Vincent Price are others.

Clark Gable was very handsome.

Michael J. Fox is another 'short, cute and funny' I like quite a bit.

It might have been being way into the election, but John McCain circa '50s-'70s was quite a hunk. I might have watched those P.O.W. videos a bit much.
                      Last edited by NileQT87; 13-11-08, 01:29 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                      "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Anderson Cooper. I don't know what it is about that guy, but I've had a crush on him forever.

Comment

Wolfie, I'm pretty sure your original choice means you win this game forever.

One of my first people I facied was Penelope Keith in To the Manor Born. When I was ten. I'm not sure if that's shameful, but it's certainly pretty weird.
                          "When people call people nerds, mostly what they are saying is, 'You like stuff', which is just not a good insult at all, like 'You are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness'."
                          -John Green

Comment

Sir Anthony Hopkins... I think he is really handsome. If I were an actress I would SO want to be in some kind of romantic movie with him...
                            -TP<3
                            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I kind of have a bit of a crush on Keith Szarabajka's Holtz. It might be the coat. The facial hair suits him. Harry Groener and Sam Anderson also had that going for them. Mark Metcalf also has a psychotic bastard quality to him (both Neidermeyer and the Master) that is kind of hot.

Adam Busch is also rather attractive to me.

Robin Williams strikes me as attractive at times. Popeye is one of them. I love his voices.

Anthony Hopkins also has that quality.

I've had crushes on Disney's Peter Pan and Prince Phillip for a long time. Prince Cornelius and Dimitri from Don Bluth's Thumbelina and Anastasia were also attractive cartoons.
                              Last edited by NileQT87; 14-11-08, 06:25 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                              "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Speaking of Disney... the fox version of Robin Hood. Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie Gilmore View Post
                                  Speaking of Disney... the fox version of Robin Hood. Hot.
                                  OH totally. Fox Maid Marian too.
                                  "When people call people nerds, mostly what they are saying is, 'You like stuff', which is just not a good insult at all, like 'You are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness'."
                                  -John Green

Comment

ooh, dead historical figures included? Definitely Patrice Lumumba. Especially when he was all Bad Magic (cough, communisim) ticking time bomb hates the world guy.

Plus also James Madison and Alexander Hamilton.
                                    sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rosamunde View Post
                                      OH totally. Fox Maid Marian too.
                                      ooh yeah! cartoon animals all the way baby.

Other hot cartoon characters:

Dangermouse, oooh, you bad boy

Comment

Pete Campbell in all his jerky glory. It's not really Vincent Kartheiser ... it's Pete. Which scares me.

*runs away*

Comment

Working...
                                        X