Marathons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathons

So, what is playing in your DVD player right now? What show are you watching or rewatching now?
    I?m rewatching season 2 of Grey?s anatomy and I?m liking it more than I did before. Then, I?m heading for Veronica Mars (also a rewatch).

I have just started rewatching Bones season 2 today, which IMO is the best season of the show so far.

Comment

I love tv marathons! I had a marathon of all 9 seasons of the X-Files over the summer and at the moment I am marathoning another old love of mine: Babylon 5! I am on a nostalgic streak, because after I am going to do a marathon of Moonlighting, the old detective show with Bruce Willis. I love to rediscover my love for my old favorites.

Comment

Gilmore Girls Season 5 It's just too funny and too good for repeats!

Comment

Angel III (5 episodes left), we watched some in a larger group yesterday.
          Because I'm impatient, I didn't wait to be finished with Angel III, but got started on Buffy VII already.
          Sin is what I feast upon
          I'm forging my crematorium
          Your tomb is waiting here for you
          Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

I love marathons! Right now I'm near the end of 24 season 1 and I'm also about to start season 2 of Veronica Mars..

I'm also re-watcing Gilmore Girls as they air about 5 episodes every Saturday, even though I have the DVDs I have to support E4 showing GG

Comment

I'm actually marathon-ing Buffy right now, currently in the middle of Season Three.

All of this in preparation for a class I'm taking that starts in November: "Script Analysis - Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Mwahahahahahahaha
              You've got to get behind the mule in the morning and plow.

www.myspace.com/brettknickerbocker

Comment

Had just watched Buffy Season 5 earlier in the Summer and was moving into the Buffy Season 6 again but was interrupted and haven't returned. Need to get back to it... Sexy Spike awaits...
                -TP<3
                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

You watch it for the eye candy, eh?

Two more episodes of Buffy VII to go...
                  Sin is what I feast upon
                  Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Just re-watched all of Btvs s4, it's a brilliant season I don't care what anyone says With every re-watch I appreciate it more!

I also just watched the entire series of 'Alias' .. amazing show.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

How do you do your marathons? Do you focuse only on one show or several at once? For example, if I?m rewatching Buffy, I stick with all seasons until the end, I don?t see anything else.

Sorry for the off-topic, but has anyone heard the commentaries in Grey?s anatomy? Very well-done, insightful and not at all boring.

Comment

Originally posted by buffyholic View Post
                        How do you do your marathons? Do you focuse only on one show or several at once? For example, if I?m rewatching Buffy, I stick with all seasons until the end, I don?t see anything else.

Sorry for the off-topic, but has anyone heard the commentaries in Grey?s anatomy? Very well-done, insightful and not at all boring.
                        i do 1 show at a time...i started my buffy marathon back in early february and only finished it about mid year...i haven't seen Buffy since it first aired on tv, so everything felt almost new and fresh to me. i did start a Felicity marathon a month back, because i'd never seen the show before...i've stopped though; got to season 3 and everything is kinda boring.
                        veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

I'm currently re-watching Angel season 2; am down to the final three episodes.

Comment

I've dabbled in some Sopranos, Smallville, Buffy, and Angel nostalgic runs, but all my DVDs are out of state so it's hard to do a full-on marathon with only online sources. But this thread is tempting me to try!

Comment

I have just been watching Star Trek Voyager Seasons 4 to 7 in what feels like a single drunken bender. I find that B'Ellana Torres (Roxan Dawson) is the one lights my fire.

Comment

I'm re-watching Red Dwarf (UK version) at the moment, one of the funniest sitcoms ever made
                                sigpic

Comment

Done with Buffy, will continue with Angel III (almost through), and then there's only two more seasons to go until my lack of education is eradicated.
                                  Sin is what I feast upon
                                  Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Done with Buffy, will continue with Angel III (almost through), and then there's only two more seasons to go until my lack of education is eradicated.
                                    Thats great Bloodsucker...Wait until u get to S5 of Angel Its the best.

Anyways in my DVD player right now is Dawsons Creek. Yes, its an oldie but a goodie.
                                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched all of 'The Office' season one and am now onto season two.. can't wait, it's a great season.. and then season three, my favourite

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Originally posted by skinless View Post
                                        Thats great Bloodsucker...Wait until u get to S5 of Angel Its the best.
                                        I have to disagree with that, IMO season 4 of Angel is the best!

Comment

Working...
                                        X