Buffy reunion on dvd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy reunion on dvd!

Yeah so I didn't want to look like the spammers that are popping up today but I just wanted to let ya'll know that the Buffy Reunoin at the Paley Festival is now out on dvd at Best Buy. You can either get it separately or as a bonus disc with one of the Buffy seasons but still, for those of you who wanted to see the Buffy reunion or had no idea a Buffy reunion had actually happened, you're now able to see it. I was going to put this in the Paley thread but that's been dead for awhile now so I had to start a new thread. Anyhoo, just an fyi for you guys.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

I'm curious as to whether they've added extra stuff as special features outside of the actual stage panel session itself. I've seen stills and I guess there are some short snatches of the session on YouTube. As for the panel session, I got the content from listening to streamed audio of the whole thing shortly after they had it.

Of course it would be nice to see the video too.

Comment

WOOT! I just went to Best Buy and got the reunion dvd FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had a whole pile of them sitting there all labeled $0.00. I ended up waiting for a half an hour to make sure I would be able to take one (since the entire pile of holy grails were on the Customer support stands that they have in the middle of each department) and they said I could. I'm so excited to see the whole thing. So if you're able to get to a BB you'll probably be able to get the disc for free instead of paying the $4.99 online.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

I looked for it and I dunno if BestBuys up here in Canada have them... I asked and the girl just looked clueless... So I am going to go back sometime this week and see if I can find something. If not I will order online cause this is defenitly a charm for ALL Buffy fans.

Comment

I know, I was really surprised.

I was at Best Buy today to fix my laptop, and to get 30 Rock Season 2, and then I saw the DVD for $0.00, and I haven't seen it before, so I just got it. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X