The Angel/Buffy/Spike Threesome Supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Angel/Buffy/Spike Threesome Supporters

Call me a dirty-minded little bastard. Well, you may be right. But since I like both Angel and Spike, and since they both work fine with Buffy for me... so why not support a threesome as a compromise?

So, if you ship Buffy/Angel but don't want to exclude Spike (or the other way round; or even if you ship Angel/Spike and don't want to exlcude Buffy ), join up here!

EDIT: Yes, it's not so strict canon... but in a way it is, isn't it? With Buffy still going for Angel while theoretically being together with Spike?

Members:

Enisy
    Sueworld
    Wolfie Gilmore
    missperoxide
    Bloodsucker
    Last edited by Bloodsucker; 04-10-08, 02:58 PM. Reason: added members
    Sin is what I feast upon
    I'm forging my crematorium
    Your tomb is waiting here for you
    Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Best solution, really.

From Issue 3 of Buffy: Season 8:

Spoiler:

And an artwork photoshopped and improved by our very own Sue:

Spoiler:

Aaaaaand I'll post ficrecs later (some without Spike/Angel, some with ).

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Oh yes, you can add me to this list! Not an easy pairing to write for, but when its done well these thee always make interesting reading.

Comment

Enisy, thanks for the pics. So it's pretty much canon, eh?
        Spoiler:
        Is that Buffy daydreaming, or is it actually happening?

And Sue... WOW! Great job with the artwork.

Should I add a memberlist to the first post? *is a confused n00b*
        Sin is what I feast upon
        Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Thanks love. I can't take full credit. It was created by using a print that I bought off eBay years back. The original was okay, but I thought I could 'dress it up a little' with the rain mist effects just to give it that extra little 'umph' so to speak.

Comment

Well, your effects, to quote Terry Pratchett, "prod some serious buttock". Great job.

Will create the list now since all the others have it... may I count you two in?
            Sin is what I feast upon
            Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsucker View Post
              Enisy, thanks for the pics. So it's pretty much canon, eh?
              Yup the season eight comics are canon. And it's a dream Buffy's embarrassingly forced to revisit. So nope didn't happen, she only dreamt it.

But don't put me on the list! All the power to you and I'm sure they'll be no shortage of fans eager to get into some Buffy/Angel/Spike action but it's not my cup of tea! ... apparently it is Buffy's though!
              Last edited by vampmogs; 03-10-08, 02:46 PM.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

A dream does not a real relationship make. If it did, then I guess the Xander/Willow/Tara thread is on its way? Dreams aren't "real" either on the show or in real life. If they were, I'd have started the official Buffy/Xander thread long ago.
                sigpic
                Banner by LRae12

Comment

I hate to break this to you, but this a fantasy show we're talking about here, with fantasy relationships, and us being fans we can shape this world how we like 'out of hours' so to speak. It's called having an imagination and actually using it. *gasps at the idea*

So it's not canon in the show, but like Buffy in season 8, we can dream can't we?

Comment

You can dream in compliance with the rules of the forum, though, can't you?

Also I've had to close some clubs recently. We have a rule that clubs only for real relationships are allowed. This is because this section is for discussing the shows. And ships that didn't happen can't discuss the show, only imagination, fics or artwork. This should belong in the misc section where posts don't count and you are free to discuss anything.
                    sigpic
                    Banner by LRae12

Comment

Well Bloodsucker stands corrected. I do hope that you go to the mods and get this very harmless thread closed down or moved as soon asap.

Then I'm sure then you can sit back and enjoy a job well done.
                      Last edited by sueworld; 03-10-08, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I believe that the only time during the runs of both shows that we actually saw Buffy, Angel, and Spike fight together was in Season 3's "Lover's Walk", when they fought off the gang of vampires at that magic shop. Entertaining but hardly epic. Too bad we didn't get to see more of the three of them fighting on the same side.
                        Last edited by watcher1006; 03-10-08, 04:15 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Yeah, agree. It could have been done in Season 7, but Buffy didn't want the two of them in a room, 'cause it would have been confusing for her and might have ended in small-scale Destiny "rassling". Here's hoping we can get the three of them fighting together in Season 8, when Spike and Angel cross over.

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

I'm all for tact and compromise, so it does sound like the equable solution to the Spuffy vs Bangel debates. Count me in.

Originally posted by Bloodsucker View Post
                            EDIT: Yes, it's not so strict canon... but in a way it is, isn't it? With Buffy still going for Angel while theoretically being together with Spike?
                            I think that if Buffy has had a sexy dream about a scenario, then it's not entirely out of the question, right? She also put forward the very reasonable suggestion that Angel and Spike should sort out their differences while lightly coated in oil and wrassling. So all in all, I believe Buffy would be in favour of this resolution... and if Spike and Angel didn't agree, well...then they could all have a fight and that would be almost as much fun

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                              You can dream in compliance with the rules of the forum, though, can't you?
                              How about we move this to misc?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Wolfie, welcome to... er... Buffy's naughty daydreams.

Sue, I applaud your imagination. Too bad some people don't have it. (Kidding.)
                                Well, now it's in a different section. Thought the rules might cover a relationship where Buffy is still in love with another (stretching it a bit, yes, but worth a try ). *shrug* Not that it matters. Don't need a spectacular post count, am here for the fun. If the mods think we should discuss this in Misc, we'll do so.

Ok, should have guessed it was a dream, wouldn't be too sure if the two of them would allow themselves to be chained to Buffy naked.
                                Last edited by Bloodsucker; 03-10-08, 10:32 PM.
                                Sin is what I feast upon
                                Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Is the site admin one of the "unimaginative" people for having put the rule in in the first place?

It was definitely a dream -- even less likely than either Spike or Angel agreeing to be chained to Buffy naked is the idea that Buffy would want them *both*, chained up to her, at the same time. The chains and bonds have always been much more the vampire thing in the Buffyverse. There's also the fact that Buffy probably wouldn't really go for wanting two guys at once anyway, given her reaction to Willow assuming she'd gotten drunk and had sex with three guys at once.
                                  sigpic
                                  Banner by LRae12

Comment

Too bad some people don't have it.
                                    Yeah, funny that. Ah well, each to their own.

Anyhoo, for those who aren't interested in this pairing I'm sure there are other threads they can contribute in.

As to fanfic recs with this pairing my fav has to be deborahmms superb fic Vampire Winter. Written before season 8 was penned (thank god)

http://distortingmirrors.notanothers...irewinter.html

Setting: Rome, nine months after the events of Not Fade Away. On the Run from Wolfram & Hart, Angel and Spike come to Rome intent on seeing Buffy.

Rating: NC17 Pairings: Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spike, Spike/Angel, mention of Buffy/Immortal
                                    Last edited by sueworld; 03-10-08, 11:17 PM.

Comment

KoC, I was Kidding, ok? KIDDING. It says so in my post.

Ooooh, fanfic... Hang on, does it go with a rating?
                                      And Sue, you're evil. Like that: You feed me spoilers I can't possibly resist. (Oh well, I've had plenty of those already, anyway.)
                                      Sin is what I feast upon
                                      Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

The rating is NC17 love. Het with hints of slash of slash.

A little taster...

Spoiler:
                                        She flung the door open to find herself looking straight at a black-clad ? and yes, leather again ? male chest. Her eyes tracked upwards and it was him.

"Angel." The word dropped into a sudden pool of silence that swallowed it as if it had never been. She felt stifled and took a great gasping breath of air, stepping back a pace. That was when she saw Spike, peering round Angel's shoulder, his blond shock of hair all mussed up. He looked annoyed.

"Buffy." Angel sounded formal, almost distant ? not at all the way he'd been that final day on the Hellmouth but not like Demi-Evil Corporate Guy either. He was handsome still, the lines in his big face deeper than she remembered them, and he looked thin. In fact, they both did ? Spike painfully so, like he had that horrible year in Sunnydale, when, if she ever thought about it now ? which she didn't much - she knew he'd literally been starving for her, like a dog forced to live on scraps.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, which was the first lame thing that came into her head, at the same time as Spike said, in his familiar Rude British Guy voice: "That wanker's not here, is he? The Immortal?"

Maybe she should have said, Spike, I thought you were dead, but of course, she'd known for a long time that he wasn't, and he must know that she knew, so all she said was, "Fabrizio? No, he's gone skiing," to which Spike subsided with a quick glance either way down the hallway and a muttered, "Ponce."

In answer to her question, Angel said: "We're just passing through, Buffy ? on our way south."

"Yeah," Spike cut in again. "Like ducks." At which Angel shoved him hard and Spike shoved Angel back and for a moment, she thought they were going to start fighting right in front of her but then they subsided, as if both had made the point they'd wanted to make and were cool with each other again. Weird, she thought. She wondered why her own inner voice had suddenly gone all calm and distant, as if she wasn't even here. Maybe she was in shock.

Last edited by sueworld; 03-10-08, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X