What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to right now?

The thread is self-explanatory, i'll start off....

Incubus - Sick sad little world
    I can't haz ze siggy pic?

David Cook- Time of your life
    sigpic

Comment

i'm listening to my next door neighbors having an indian family reunion--indian, as in, music in hindi with people that my neighbors fly over from india about once pr twice a year (the big one is their new year's party).

smells like the indian food has just come out. spicy sausage (the fire-breathing kind of hot), potato fritters, spinach fritters, curry stuff, silver-coated rice patty desert, donut holes in syrup and the rest of the same menu they've had from the same caterer for about 20+ years.

bollywood overload.

and then suddenly out of the blue... it went hindi music, lara's theme from dr. zhivago and yet more hindi music. a sudden change in music for sure.

i'll be listening to upbeat hindi music with screechy female singers and belly-dancing beats to about 3 a.m. coming out of their backyard speaker system that rather takes over the entire neighborhood--probably half the reason why the new year's parties (although this one is just a genealogy project family one) pretty much have a neighborhood-wide invite. i like seeing all the saris though.

*edit* i'm actually in shock it ended before midnight.
      Last edited by NileQT87; 09-08-08, 09:49 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
      "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Howling Bells "Nightingale", on radio 6 music (the adam and joe show).

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

I'm listening, not by choice, Shakin' Stevens - This 'Ol House.

In fact, it's so bad, I've just put my iPod on and am now listening to Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah.

Sidenote, shouldn't this be in the Movies, Books and Music section?
          sigpic

Comment

I got some Bear vs. Shark playing.
            Kylie, to be exact.
            I like it because it's my name.
            ...except for bunnies

Comment

The Enemy - We'll Live and Die in These Towns! Such an awesome album!

Comment

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - "Are You Real?"

Great album!

Comment

Atmosphere's album, "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having".
                  I can't haz ze siggy pic?

Comment

Working...
                  X