YouTube Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Problem

Since posts don't count here and it is miscellaneous, I'll ask here. What's wrong with YouTube? I can't seem to connect to just plain old youtube.com, it's always uk.youtube.com. And I don't see just plain old or US in the country drop-down menu. It's just a little something that's been bugging me and I was hoping someone here could help. Thanks!
    http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4642/dollsigsd0.jpg

I typed in www.youtube.com and it worked fine. Are you from the UK or Europe? Maybe if you are, your internet connection automatically directs you to the UK site due to your location.
    sigpic

Comment

Thats very odd. I dont think it can be an automatic thing due to living in the uk because i live in the uk myself and this doesnt happen to me
      "fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

Comment

Originally posted by LRae12 View Post
        I typed in www.youtube.com and it worked fine. Are you from the UK or Europe? Maybe if you are, your internet connection automatically directs you to the UK site due to your location.
        Nope, I am most assuredly in the United States, and the same thing happens to me--it automatically redirects to UK! I was wondering about that myself....

Though it's really all the same, as long as it's in English....
        Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

I'm having a problem seeing videos on youtube right now! It keeps telling me I have Java turned off or I need to update my flash. I updated it and Java's turned on and it's still not working. All I want to do is listen to Viva La Vida.
          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Working...
          X