Last FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last FM

Hey all, basically this is a site which allows you to discover new music, chat about it, make recommendations, compile charts, check out free radios etc. You can get charts to links and show the most recently listened songs for your forum signature as well (althugh I don't know how that part will work since I at least can't have an image lol). Anyway here's a link to my profile page, check it out, I think many of you will like it and a few probbaly already use it too.

http://www.last.fm/user/Jaysilla/
    I can't haz ze siggy pic?

This is mine!

I love this site discovering new music is one of my favourite things to do! Another site that lets you do that is pandora.com

Comment

Here is mine. Been using it for a while. Best site ever.....other then this one of course (darts eyes)
      Angel: "Oh. I 'm not cheap, I-I'm just old. I-I remember when a few bob got you a good meal, a bottle *and* a tavern wench. - You were saying?"

Comment

This site generates a tag cloud based on your last.fm profile... kinda cool

sorry bout the size
        Angel: "Oh. I 'm not cheap, I-I'm just old. I-I remember when a few bob got you a good meal, a bottle *and* a tavern wench. - You were saying?"

Comment

Will add you all later.

On a side note though, I made this thread prior to the complete overhaul of the site and I don't know about the rest of you but I think it sucks. It's totally not user friendly and navigating through the site is awkward at best. The appearance isn't great either. I haven't scrobbled for a while and intend to reset my charts whenever the staff decide to listen to its members and return the old appearance or at least change the new one.
          I can't haz ze siggy pic?

Comment

Working...
          X