Pre-Event Chatter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Event Chatter!

I know that it's a little early yet, but Nikki has graciously opened the doors to a new little area of the forum that is to be our venue for tonight, and I wanted to be the first to come in here and say thank you - and also to start the thread for general pre-event chatter.

I hope everyone is getting psyched up for the big event, I know I am!
    Look forward to seeing you all later on,
    Sayjay
    xox
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Fantastic! I thought we might get a little forum for this. Lord knows one thread would be crazy to navigate through! I look forward to the event everyone. Until then....
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Looking forward to this as well. I'm in the process of fixing my dress for tonight. Still don't know what to wear *lol*

Big thanks to Nikki for giving the awards a section of it own, otherwise mayhem, mayhem!
      PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
      sigpic
      With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
      Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

I'm so excited! I hope I'll have the time to buy myself a new dress before the actual event.

Thanks Nikki for the section. It's even more official like that way.

See you all tonight!
        sigpic
        Banner Set made by the lovely Dana.

Comment

heya this may sound stupid but i'm new what event are you on about?
          t 96_FAITH_96

Comment

The AFA is the Academy of Fanart Artists, the artists on this forum (and some others) have been nominating and voting for the past two months, and tonigh is the final ceremony and the unveiling of our winners,

SJ
            xox
            sigpic
            Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

WOO! for pre-pre-party (and I'm already kinda waiting for the after-party )

*sigh* I actually have a few glitzy outfits picked out, but I don't know which one I'm going to use
              would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

WOO! I made some of it! Can't wait for this

Thanks Nikki, for the section!

Comment

*squeal* I'm sooo excited. Hopefully I'll remember to get out of bed for it (i'm an early bedder). If not I'll be up with the lark in the morning. Good luck everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be a bum and wear my pajamas, aka the banner set I have right now. I would like to do something fancy schmancy but I have this bday get together at my house and much too else to do!
                    sigpic
                    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

ooooh, super excited for the shin-dig....

I'll probably miss the first hour-ish, but after that, I'll be glued to my seats!

So glad I botoxed my armpits ala the celebrities....I wouldn't want to sweat up my new evening gown, glitzy, glamour...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm excited! I'm excited! *spazzzz* I'm only wearing my underwear to the party! Just kidding, I'll put on a jacket! Yeesh, what have I been eating today? Can't wait for the fun! Thanks to Nikki for the thread and I'm off to putz about for a while before it starts.

Comment

Can't wait...!
                          My sig and avie are dressed up!
                          I'm gonna have a glass of champagne for the ceremony and some chocolate...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bre View Post
                            I'm excited! I'm excited! *spazzzz* I'm only wearing my underwear to the party! Just kidding, I'll put on a jacket! Yeesh, what have I been eating today? Can't wait for the fun! Thanks to Nikki for the thread and I'm off to putz about for a while before it starts.
                            Well, as long as it's a fancy jacket.

Comment

Love the red carpet, Pandora's_Box!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm totally out of the loop with the fanart thing, I have completely stopped arting and I didn't even know about this voting thing! If we had done this some months ago... Oh, well! Happy ceremony everyone! LOL

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
                                Icon by xiperita

Comment

Woo! 3 more hours until the red carpet ceremony! I'm absolutely excited for this shindig, really. I don't know how I'm gonna pass the time until it starts. Though, I'm a little upset that I had to slip into my new dress a little early - I tend to expand as the day progresses and I can only put on my gown in the morning.
                                  wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Yeay, finally got my dress together, just took 5 hours to get it done *sighs* I'm such a girl!

Well, I'm off to make some sandwiches for the night and then get some sleep before the big event. See you all again in about 2 hours! *is very excited and probably won't get a wink of sleep*

(Bre, I agree with J.J, as long as the jacket's fancy, we're all good with you coming in underwear beneath that )
                                    PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
                                    sigpic
                                    With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
                                    Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

Love the red carpet, Pandora's_Box!
                                      Thanks Jenni.
                                      Am I th only one who's gonna get his signature dressed-up for the occasion??
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
                                        Woo! 3 more hours until the red carpet ceremony! I'm absolutely excited for this shindig, really. I don't know how I'm gonna pass the time until it starts. Though, I'm a little upset that I had to slip into my new dress a little early - I tend to expand as the day progresses and I can only put on my gown in the morning.
                                        Aah! Evie banner love (also, you gave me a funny Harry Potter visual in my head.)

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                        Thanks Jenni.
                                        Am I th only one who's gonna get his signature dressed-up for the occasion??
                                        I'm saving mine for the Red Carpet

Anyway...I guess mine could be a "hold on, I'm still getting ready" banner!
                                        little albatross
                                        Drunkface McCord
                                        Last edited by little albatross; 23-02-08, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X