Big Brother 08/09 - Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 08/09 - Week 10

Welcome to Buffy Forums Big Brother 2008/2009 Week 10. In this thread, you can chat, discuss, enjoy the the house, go for a swim, jump in the jacuzzi etc, etc. I'd prefer it, unless I say otherwise, that you don't contact other contestants via PM/MSN/Yahoo etc about Big Brother related topics. (Obviously, you can still PM/MSN/Yahoo etc. on non-related BB topics, but I'd rather all BB talk to go here.

Please keep checking the first post (I.E. This one) regularly, as I will be updating it all the time, with deadlines, and who has gained immuinity, who is up for eviction, etc.

Contestants

1. Blasterboy -Single Bed
    2. LRae12 - Single Bed
    3. Veverka - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 3
    4. Pandora's_Box - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 7
    5. DigitalLeonardo - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 1

6. missperoxide - Sleeping Bag
    7. Vicky - Sleeping Bag - Evicted - Week 9
    8. TheCharmed1 - Double Bed - Evicted - Week 8
    9. Theresa Marie86 - Double Bed - Evicted - Week 2
    10. urbanlegend23 - Sleeping Bag - Evicted - Week 6

11. carousel_girl8 - Double Bed
    12. Dark Ages - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 6
    13. skinless - Kingsize Bed

Only these contestants can post in this thread. (And me, of course )

Have fun while your here, this is a fun game!

Good luck!

Your Challenge

Diary Entries

Your challenge this week is a diary entry. (Series of...). You may choose your diary entry from the selection below. More that one person MAY choose an entry, but hopefully, that wont be the case The winner will be the entries that are more 'in character' and that doesn't come 'out of character' at all. Or...at least, hardly ever. Your choices are:

Buffy - Adjusting to life after being dead. (Think from the moment she finds herself in the coffin, maybe to about 'After Life'

Spike - about his time and torture trying to get his soul back

Willow - About her experience as 'Dark Willow'

Dawn - After finding out she was 'The Key'

Giles - on having to return to England (Think Tabula Rasa)

I want these entries to be true to the character and how they're feeling. Be as detailed as you want, but each entry should be about two paragraphs, and there should be at least four entries.

Try to 'Go through the motions' (forgive the pun...) of the character. For Spike, you could make him have 'four days of tortue' and write about each day, what happened etc. Willow could write about each 'major event' which happened whilst she was evil. PM me with any questions you may have.

You also have another challenge!

This is just a questionnaire. It does have significance

1. Have you enjoyed this game?
    2. Why do you think you deserve to win?
    3. Write down each housemates name, then next to it, in no longer than a paragraph, say why you think they deserve to win.
    4. Who do you think will win?
    5. Why?
    6. Who do you think is least likely to win?
    7. Why?
    8. Would you consider participating in Big Brother again?
    9. How could you improve this game?

You have a five days to complete the challenge. Your deadline is Tuesday 13th January at 6:00pm GMT

Good luck!

There wont be a HOH this week

Edits:

Because Blasterboy won the challenge in Week 8, he is immune from eviction this week, as last week, no-one was immune.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Hmm, that's a very interesting challenge. I don't know which character I'm going to choose yet but I know I cannot wait to read others' entries!
    sigpic
    banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

I think I'm gonna choose Dawn, even though I won't be able to write ANY of these in characters ROFL.

YAY for immunity! And good luck everyone!

Comment

I'm gonna go with Buffy.....
        sigpic

Comment

I'll choose between Buffy and Spike because these are the two characters I know the best.
          sigpic

Comment

This sounds like a fun challenge, I think I'm going to do Dawn too or maybe Willow.
            sigpic

Comment

I think I'm gonna choose Dawn, even though I won't be able to write ANY of these in characters ROFL.
              Me either, But I shall try
              sigpic

Comment

So, how is everyone doing today?

Comment

Hey! We have a nice winter day here for a change actually. With sun and all. I'm thinking I should go and skate or something. Also thinking about the challenge. I'd really like to write Spike but I'm afraid I won't be able to write Crazy!Spike in the way that it won't come off as ridiuculous... or maybe I should actually go for ridiculous?! Oh, choices choices...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey how is everyone doing? How are all your diaries coming along?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well this has been very slow week here... everybody's challenge's in?
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, here is everyone's entries...

LRae12

Spoiler:
                        Day 1

So this is just weird. I’m non-dead for a few hours and the world has turned up-side down. Spike is hot, Dawn’s NOT whining, and Anya isn’t talking about sex. Did I wake up in Bizarro world? And seriously. Who dressed me for my funeral? Did that outfit jump out of mom’s old closet? Do I look like someone who wants to spend eternity looking like I’m forty? I think Dawn just didn’t want to part with any of my wardrobe. She’s so not keeping my blue cashmiere sweater.

But whatever, I’m non-dead. This totally sucks. Firstly, Willow is like scary. And I don’t mean the I’m not going to shave under my arms because I’m am woman hear me roar-scary. I mean major Wicca nutso. Like, snakes were coming out of her mouth! Ewww. Gotta say, not loving the new Will. And also, yeah, she didn’t do me any big favor. And if she looks at me one more time with that expectant ‘aren’t you going to say thank you’ face, I’m gonna shove the snakes back down her throat. Or not. I think I’m just going to go to sleep. Cause, you know, I haven’t been doing that for the past 3 months.

Day 2

Yeah, things are getting more weird. Dawn’s still not whining. Did they discover personality transplants while I was dead? But she’s still on thin ice. She had on my Gucci pumps and she thinks I don’t care. Hello, NOT dead.

But Spike. Wow. Am I like the big-bad here now? He’s all noble and taking care of Dawn while I’m gone. And not getting paid for it. And why does he look so damn hot?

Everyone is just getting on my nerves. They keep asking me what I want to do, what I want to eat, what I’m feeling. If they knew the truth, it would kill them. They can never know.

Day 3

So like, where IS Giles? Doesn’t he care that I’m not dead? Or is he all la la la spot of tea la la la?

Dawn spilled salsa on my peach blouse I bought last spring. There was slight whining when I went through her closet and took back my things. Maybe she is still the same.

But Spike is really freaking me out. I didn’t know he was all deep and stuff. He counted the days since I was dead. Wait. That’s actually pretty freaky and morbid. Nevermind, maybe not so hot.

Day 4

God, the whining. Don’t I get a reprieve? I did just wake from the dead. If she thinks I’m going to loan her my strapless green halter, she’s out of her mind.

Went drinking with Spike tonight. The guy is insane. Who the hell plays poker for kittens? How is that even money? I don’t get it.

But at least Giles is back. He gave me some money to get by. He’s such a lifesaver. Unlike Willow, who’s been living here for the past 3 months, no job, not helping out with the money stuff.

Oh god, gotta go out again soon to look for a job. Being alive really sucks.

Blasterboy

Spoiler:
                        Diary Entry – Dawn

Entry #1:

Dear Diary, I don’t know what to say right now. Other than I’m pissed. At my sister, her stupid friends, the world, my life! Or should I say lack of life? Cause, everything I’ve ever known is a lie. I can’t trust anyone or anything…except for Spike, that is. Spike trusted me and he told me the truth; the truth that my life is crap!

I went back to school today, but I couldn’t feel anything. Nothing felt real to me; I’m not real. I’m nothing. And I don’t know what to do. I walk around, and I tried to pretend, but I couldn’t! I tried to laugh, but it came out as a cackle. Nothing is real to me, so why I should pretend to be something I’m not!? I want to talk to Buffy and mom about all of this, but they aren’t even my family. I don’t have a family. Do I even have a soul? Am I something worth saving? Or am I just going to bring about pain and suffering to the people I thought I loved. Diary, please help me. Please help me become someone…real. Help me understand.

Entry #2:

Another day of school passed, another day of crying in the bathroom. Another day of letting those tears of false memories fall down my cheek. And I couldn’t handle it anymore! I skipped school after a few periods, and ran to the only person I can trust: Spike. He was nice to me; he made me feel like someone. But, at the same time, he didn’t lie to me. He told me the hard truth, and it made me feel like someone real for the first time in two days.

He told me more about Glory, and what I am. He said he found more of Giles’ diary, and he read some of it to me. Giles and Buffy knew…and they didn’t tell me. I almost still loved them. I don’t want to anymore, but – but, I feel the need to and I don’t know why! It isn’t a sisterly love; she’s not even my sister! I think I’m starting to learn my place in the world. I’m a tool. I’m to be used and then disposed of. I hope I’m recycled.

Entry #3:

Ah! Diary, this will probably be my last journal. I see everyone walking around, lying to me; they all know! They all know what I am and what I can do! And they care! I’m not a person to them anymore! I’m a thing! And I can’t take it anymore! If I’m to live in this world, I don’t know want to be nothing. My sister, my mother, all my friends…they’re not mine anymore. They’re just…scared of me. And I can’t do this.

I’m going to kill myself. I have to, the pain is too much! I don’t understand any of this; how can I even feel pain!? I’m guessing I won’t when I stab myself. What is the blood? Is it mine? Or is it something manufactured? Do I really feel? Or is this just…programming? I can’t ask these questions anymore and fear the answer. There’s only one way to cure this pain. I need to end my so-called life.

Entry #4:

I was planning on killing myself. I’m not anymore. I wouldn’t even dream of it. Last night, I talked to Buffy, mom, and all our friends. I’m someone, I’m part of the family. Me and Buffy are sisters, I do have a family, and I think they actually love me! I’m not just a thing in the world; people care for me. My emotions, my blood, everything about me is real and pure.

School isn’t painful anymore. I can walk around with a smile on my face, and I’m really not pretending. I am still mad that Buffy and Giles didn’t tell me the truth before Spike, but I can understand it. I mean, look at the way I reacted. This is new and crazy and scary, but I think now that I have my family….I can get passed this whole ‘Key’ business and move on with my life. Cause, I think I’ve got a pretty good one.

carousel_girl8

Spoiler:
                        Dawn diary entry

20th January
                        I tore up my last diaries, a new start right? What a start, so many things to write about. Who am I? What am I? Where do I come from? I have been asking myself these questions for the last few hours. I found out yesterday that I am not exactly a normal girl, finally something I have in common with my "sister". I was suspended today, not that I really care. My teacher just doesn't get it, she thinks everything is normal and its not, I lost it completely
                        but she deserved it, not that "mum" thinks so. I don't know what to think now, should I be scared or should I try to carry on as normal. Huh normal, with a sister like mine I don't know if I have ever even experienced normality. Writing this is hard right now, my arm is sore from where I cut it yesterday. I kinda feel stupid about that but I had just discovered I am not who I thought I was and I was confused. I'm a little worried though how everyone will be with me now, I mean I am the one putting them in danger. Well I gotta go eat dinner, it is weird how I am so
                        human but I'm not, this will take some getting used to.

21st January

What a day, Spike tried to kill my sister! I mean I understand in a way because she can be very annoying but he loves her right? How could she not know that, it was so obvious and that biatch Drusilla thinks that she is so amazing that Spike can never get over her, yeah right, she might be attractive if she didn't act so weird and Harmony - what a skank! I really liked Spike so I'm not very happy right now, he was so easy to talk to and understanding, so much better than Angel. He really understands how I feel unlike my mum and Buffy, they don't get that I need to understand this more, I'm a key, okay I get that and Glory kinda helped there too because I now
                        know that I am what she needs to get back to her old dimension. Spike though, he doesn't try and change the subject all the time like Buffy. He listens and tells me exactly what he thinks whether I wanna hear it or not, which is kinda good because it means I finally get some honesty. I wish Buffy would tell me what she thinks, I hate that they all act so normal about it all.

28th January

My mum died today and I can't feel a thing right now. I've been sitting in this hospital for nearly 2 hours now, I wanna see mum, I wanna see if she looks peaceful, I need to know. Buffy is completely ignoring me, it's like its all about her, doesn't she get it, I've lost my mum too. Could life get any worse? I found out a week ago that I'm a danger to my family and then my mum dies and Buffy doesn't want anything to do with me. I feel like I can't breathe right now, why don't I just give up now, save everyone and let them get on with life. I can't though I'm too scared. I'm so torn up right now about mum and scared to death that I'll be next, Glory wants the key and if she finds out it is me I'm going to die. I don't even know how I'll die, will it hurt?

5th February

How did it get to this? How could I have been so stupid as to do a spell to bring my mum back, I should have known it was a bad idea. I didn't know what to do though, it felt like Buffy was avoiding me, I needed help and it was like she didn't want to know. The whole world on my shoulders and I'm not even exagerrating, I felt like Buffy didn't care, like I could die and she would just go get coffee. I realised though when Buffy came home how much she was hurting and I realised that she would hurt just as much if I was to die. She needs my help as much as I need hers, it may not be easy but it will be a lot harder if we don't stick together.

missperoxide

Spoiler:
                        Sunnydale
                        Ask me again why I could never love you!
                        What have I done? Why didn't I do it? What has she done to me? Why do I feel this way? Everything always used to be so clear. Slayer. Vampire. Vampire kills Slayer, sucks her dry, picks his teeth with her bones. That chip, wires, steel and silicon. It won't let me be a monster. That's what I am, who I am. This is not something you forget, is it? It just takes a little practice, little getting used to. I know I am a demon and I always will be so I should act accordingly. Because this thing, with her, it's not right, I know it. I am not a complete idiot.
                        Dru... how could you do that to me? You were everything, my black beauty, the face of my salvation, of my... Why didn't you come when I needed you the most? Why couldn't you set things right the last time? Did you really think I was beyond saving? Wired up, defanged - that's why you gave up on me? Dru you told me that I was bad and you of all people should know because you were there, you saw me change, you made me. And I will show you. I know who I am. I'm dangerous. And I'm evil. Things do change, they change if you go out and change them. I'll show you, and that bitch'll see the change too!

The boat
                        You're not a man. You're a thing. An evil, disgusting, thing.
                        I am not your girl! You don't ... have a soul! There is nothing good or clean in you. You are dead inside! You can't feel anything real! I could never ... be your girl!
                        A thing. Evil thing. Don't have a soul. Why would that matter? I am not good, yeah, so what. I'm not good but I'm allright. Did everything to you, everything so you could see this - soul - this doesn't matter. It's what you do, that matters, why didn't you see it? Or did you? I thought you got it, sometimes. Rembember that day, when we went to your place to get those weapons and you said you wanted me to protect Dawn. I did try, but I failed. Is that why you were so disappointed in me? When you came back from the dead, I saw it was so hard for you, I tried to help, any way I could. I know it wasn't enough...
                        But why didn't you see that torturing yourself over and over again about what had happened didn't make it any better. I know it was hard what you went through, I've done it myself, I've clawed my way out of the coffin, too, love. We're not so unlike, see?
                        You said being with be made things better, even if it was for just a little while. Why couldn't you let yourself be happy then? I don't understand. Remember your birthday, when we sat together all night playing cards and just talking? I was so afraid all the time that I would do or say something wrong, again, and you will run away. Well, eventually I did, of course, so you had to drag me out of that room. Why was it always like that with you, pet? Why didn't you let yourself go?
                        Go.. where? The darkness? I know I have nothing to offer you besides myself and even that didn't seem to hold much interest anymore. Was Angel right when he left you saying that you deserve sunlight and all that nonsense? Is that what you want? But how can them leaving you over and over again be good for you? You don't deserve that... and I guess you don't deserve a soulless vampire making the wrong decisions all the time, either. I hurt you, I know, I know you'll never forgive me for that. And I don't deserve forgivness, too. But you deserve everything, you deserve not being loved by soulless vampire, an evil disgusting thing you loathe. You deserve better even if you'll never know.

Africa
                        It doesn't change anything ... but if you're wildly curious, yeah, it hurts.
                        It hurts me too, love. It really does hurt me too. I'm sorry, Buffy. You don't know that and it's better that way. I don't care, you know. This demon can talk all he wants and bring forth all his trials and tests... it's nothing if you've been through what I have, done what I have... to you, I mean. That walking action figure with the flames? The nasty bugs? It's nothing, nothing compared what I did to you. Don't care if these tests will eventually off me, least I've had gone down fighting, for a right thing this once. So I'll go to hell, I don't mind.
                        Whatever you have, "legend", bring it on, I cannot wait. I'll go down or I will give her what she deserves if that's the last thing I will do.

Sunnydale
                        Who are you? - You'll find out on Saturday. Hundreds have lost, indeed, but tens have won an all ... Pain has an element of blank, it cannot recollect. You are missing the point. This is real here. I love... - Don't! Don't say it. If I could not thank you, being just asleep, you will know I'm trying... Tell me you love me. - I love you. You know I do. Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead... Falling, rushing, ruining! Buried in the ruins, all night beneath the ruins! You think we're dancing? - That's all we've ever done. And his dark secret love, does thy life destroy.... What you did was real. I won't forget it.
                        You should build a bark of dead men's bones. Your hand is hurt. - Same with you. The latest dream I ever dreamt, on the cold hill side... And the only person I can even stand to be around is a ... neutered vampire who cheats at kitten poker. Of this their desolation; and all hearts were chill'd into a selfish prayer for light, a meal was bought with blood, and each sate sullenly apart... No more games. Gorging himself in gloom: no love was left, all earth was but one thought - and that was death.... Ask me again why I could never love you! And the clouds perish'd, Darkness had no need of aid from them - She was the Universe.

Spoiler:
                        skinless did not hand in his challenge this week, which means he is automatically up for eviction.

This weeks winner is...

Spoiler:
                        LRae12

Congratulations! I loved every single challenge entry, I thought you all deserved to win...but there can only be one winner. So congratulations!

You may save two housemates from eviction this week, one of which can be you. Please send your choices as soon as possible!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats LRae12!!! I loved your entry!
                          But Spike is really freaking me out. I didn’t know he was all deep and stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

hey Guys, wassup. I didnt Turn in my Challenge because Ive been really sick. But I feel better now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww, sorry to hear that, Eric

Congrats Laurie!!!!! WOO! Loved your entry, as well as missperoxide's and carousel_girl8's Everyone did a fabulous job!

Comment

Congrats Laurie, everyones diaries were great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Still have yet to receive Laurie's vote on who to save...

sigpic

Comment

wait? I won? Seriously? I never win anything.... And my o is sticking on my keyboard, and I have to hit it like 17 times to get it to show up! grrrr.

Ok, I'll send in my saves in a second....and thanks!
                                    sigpic

Comment

LRae12 has chosen to save herself and carousel_girl8

Meaning skinless and missperoxide are up for eviction this week.

Please send in your final vote for eviction as soon as possible, Blasterboy, LRae12 and carousel_girl8

Good luck!

sigpic

Comment

Aww thankyou Laurie
                                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X