Big Brother 08/09 - Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 08/09 - Week 6

Welcome to Buffy Forums Big Brother 2008/2009 Week 6. In this thread, you can chat, discuss, enjoy the the house, go for a swim, jump in the jacuzzi etc, etc. I'd prefer it, unless I say otherwise, that you don't contact other contestants via PM/MSN/Yahoo etc about Big Brother related topics. (Obviously, you can still PM/MSN/Yahoo etc. on non-related BB topics, but I'd rather all BB talk to go here.

Please keep checking the first post (I.E. This one) regularly, as I will be updating it all the time, with deadlines, and who has gained immuinity, who is up for eviction, etc.

Contestants

1. Blasterboy -Single Bed
    2. LRae12 - Single Bed
    3. Veverka - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 3
    4. Pandora's_Box - Single Bed
    5. DigitalLeonardo - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 1
    6. missperoxide - Sleeping Bag
    7. Vicky - Sleeping Bag
    8. TheCharmed1 - Double Bed
    9. Theresa Marie86 - Double Bed - Evicted - Week 2
    10. urbanlegend23 - Sleeping Bag
    11. carousel_girl8 - Double Bed
    12. Dark Ages - Single Bed
    13. skinless - Kingsize Bed

Only these contestants can post in this thread. (And me, of course )

Have fun while your here, this is a fun game!

Good luck!

Your Challenge

This week's challenge is the same as Challenge number two. Except you will be giving a different word. A contrasting word. I just think this will be a good idea because it's the same challenge...only it is different. Remember, you can chose a poem, do some art, write a story, even make a video, which I never thought of last time. Kudos! Maybe you could come up with something else! Who knows?

This week, your contrasting word will be:

Spoiler:
    Love

The contrasting word for Heartbreak, but they can't survive without each other Quite poetic, wouldn't you think? Also, same as the challenge. Same, but different! Haha. Just me then? Fair enough.

You have until Sunday 14th December, 6:00pm GMT to complete and hand in your challenge! Good luck!

You may now vote for your Head of House.

Edits:
    Since nobody was evicted last week, this week there shall be a double eviction!

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

woooooo! first to post in week 6!!!!! how are my sexy BB housemates???
    sigpic
    twinned with TheCharmed1

Comment

Double eviction? *gasp* D-d-double eviction????

Love!? Bleh, frak love! (I'm so optimistic today, aren't I!?) Bleh, love!

Comment

lol, ben are you not feeling the love?

i feel ok about this fanart challenege thing like, been on an portfolio advice day today and got some good feed back so i am currently on art cloud nine. and afterwards i just got to go shopping and hang out with firends instead of going back to college.
        sigpic
        twinned with TheCharmed1

Comment

The beginning of the great new week at BB house! *pours herself a refreshing drink after all this exhausting plotting and murdering*
          Actually I've got no idea what to do with the challenge this week. I'm thinking I should try something other than video now, but I'm not really that good at, say, writing poems.
          Oh, we'll see.
          sigpic
          banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

I'm totally submitting a video, cause Hannah just gave me the ok, and now, frakkers, I'm feeling the love

Oh, missperoxide (funny name!), I'm sure you're awesome at writing poems. You go for it!!!!

Comment

i'm sticking to what i know.... fanart.
              sigpic
              twinned with TheCharmed1

Comment

I certainly am not sure. I mean, writing a poem is a hard thing to do anyway. But especially when you're trying to do it not in your native language.

Oh and thanks for the compliment! hehe
                sigpic

Comment

Try and if you hate it, do something else haha! That's what I did *shrugs*

OMG I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF! For the heartbreak challenge, I could've entered my best music video I ever made, and it is sooooo sad! It was a "The Body" music video! CRAP! Oh, well, I'll just have to stick with submitting my "The Gift" music video for this challenge. So mad at myself lol.

Comment

Woot! Week 6 already I think I'll stick to art, looking forward to thinking what to do.
                    sigpic

Comment

wow No one has been evicted since week 3...Wellwe all have at least 1 week left so lets make it fun. Cuz 2 of us will be gone soon
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd really like to make a video but my computer doesn't have sound. I might have to go and import some Buffy/Angel clips onto my parent's computer and make one there.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                          Try and if you hate it, do something else haha! That's what I did *shrugs*

OMG I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF! For the heartbreak challenge, I could've entered my best music video I ever made, and it is sooooo sad! It was a "The Body" music video! CRAP! Oh, well, I'll just have to stick with submitting my "The Gift" music video for this challenge. So mad at myself lol.
                          Oww, poor you
                          But I'm sure your The Gift video is great as well! And I really might try something. The bad thing is that I don't have a very good video editor. Or maybe I just suck at operating it Let's see...
                          Anyhow this will be interesting!
                          sigpic

Comment

Do you have Windows Movie Maker? Cause, seriously, that's the worst. program. ever.

Comment

I've been having an arty day today, so I've already handed mine in What is everyone doing for the challenge?
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I will stick to writing becuz I sux at art and video making
                                sigpic

Comment

Yeah cool!!! We all made it to an other week!!! I really like this challenge it was really fun the last time, but this time it's a much nicer word. LOL
                                  sigpic

Comment

Yes Love is much nicer i think.But I also think Love can be construed in so many more ways than heartbreak
                                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone Here?
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                                        Do you have Windows Movie Maker? Cause, seriously, that's the worst. program. ever.
                                        That's what I have. Runs really slowly on my computer. Any suggestions?

I'm going away to Auckland for three days tomorrow and am afraid I might not have enough time to complete this challenge. :

Comment

Working...
                                        X