Big Brother 08/09 - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 08/09 - Week 5

Welcome to Buffy Forums Big Brother 2008/2009 Week 5. In this thread, you can chat, discuss, enjoy the the house, go for a swim, jump in the jacuzzi etc, etc. I'd prefer it, unless I say otherwise, that you don't contact other contestants via PM/MSN/Yahoo etc about Big Brother related topics. (Obviously, you can still PM/MSN/Yahoo etc. on non-related BB topics, but I'd rather all BB talk to go here.

Please keep checking the first post (I.E. This one) regularly, as I will be updating it all the time, with deadlines, and who has gained immuinity, who is up for eviction, etc.

Contestants

1. Blasterboy -Single Bed
    2. LRae12 - Single Bed
    3. Veverka - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 3
    4. Pandora's_Box - Single Bed
    5. DigitalLeonardo - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 1
    6. missperoxide - Sleeping Bag
    7. Vicky - Sleeping Bag
    8. TheCharmed1 - Double Bed
    9. Theresa Marie86 - Double Bed - Evicted - Week 2
    10. urbanlegend23 - Sleeping Bag
    11. carousel_girl8 - Double Bed
    12. Dark Ages - Single Bed
    13. skinless - Kingsize Bed

Only these contestants can post in this thread. (And me, of course )

Have fun while your here, this is a fun game!

Good luck!

Your Challenge

Your challenge this week is a murder mystery. Ooooooo! Now, I have tried and failed several times to do this, but this time, I know exactly what is going to happen and it is going to be AWESOME!

First off, you must pick your character out of the following celebrities. It is first come first serve. You must ACT as your character AT ALL TIMES and you must NEVER come out of character. If somebody asks you a question, like when is your birthday, try and answer real. It keeps everything feeling real. Thats why Wikipedia is awesome. And don't worry, I'm using well known celebrities. Well...celebrities that I know an awful lot about, so I know if you are coming out of character Here are your celebrities...

1. Johnny Depp - Pandora's_Box
    2. Helena Bonham Carter - Vicky
    3. Nicole Kidman - urbanlegend23
    4. Jensen Ackles - Dark Ages
    5. Hugh Grant - TheCharmed1
    6. Rene? Zelwegger - LRae12
    7. Sarah-Michelle Gellar - carousel_girl8
    8. Colin Firth - missperoxide
    9. Matt Le Blanc - skinless
    10. Jennifer Aniston -Blasterboy

I have already chosen which celebrity is going to be this week's 'murderer'. Whoever choses that celebrity will recieve a PM off me with instructions.

Your scenario is you're all celebrities, so you are at an after party as you have all starred in the same movie. (A movie by Tim Burton, obviously ) One of you is going to try and kill three members of the party, and then the fourth person will actually BE murdered. That person will be safe from eviction this week. Then, the remainder of you will PM me to tell me who you think is the murderer. If the majority of you guess the right person, none of you are evicted and there will be a double eviction next week. If you incorrectly guess the murderer, the 'accused' will be evicted. Harsh, but...thats the game.

Please SPOILER who you are gonna be first then post in the same post. This is so people know who you are, and wont duplicate that celebrity. Also, keep checking this post, I'll keep updating everytime someone takes a new celebrity Have fun!

There will be no HoH this week.

Edits:
    Last edited by Ahm Shere; 06-12-08, 11:47 AM.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Spoiler:
    Sarah Michelle Gellar

Party for all our hard work Where's everybody I wanna start the party!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Matt LeBlanc
      How you doing?
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Colin Firth

Good evening!
        sigpic
        banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

Spoiler:
          Johnny Depp

Nice meeting you all!
          sigpic

Comment

Is it okay if you try to make yourself act like the character they play? Like, for Hugh Laurie, can I play House....cause honestly, does anyone know what the real actors seriously act like in RL? Just in interviews, but they're obviously trying to make themselves look good. You don't know if they're snotty, nice, etc. unless you've met them for real.

Spoiler:
            Hugh Laurie

Hello, everyone!

Comment

I WANT!!!

Spoiler:
              Jensen Ackles

Let's get this party started... Where's the beer?
              East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                Is it okay if you try to make yourself act like the character they play? Like, for Hugh Laurie, can I play House....cause honestly, does anyone know what the real actors seriously act like in RL? Just in interviews, but they're obviously trying to make themselves look good. You don't know if they're snotty, nice, etc. unless you've met them for real.

Spoiler:
                Hugh Laurie

Hello, everyone!

Ben, you have to chose one of the actors/actress that I have chosen

sigpic
                ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Okay, well, since I don't really know who Hugh Grant is, I have to choose a character of the opposite gender *sigh* This will be frakking interesting....

Spoiler:
                  Jennifer Anniston...I know, but the only male left is Hugh Grant, and seriously, who the frak is that!? I don't know!

Hey! I'm insane!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                    Okay, well, since I don't really know who Hugh Grant is, I have to choose a character of the opposite gender *sigh* This will be frakking interesting....

Spoiler:
                    Jennifer Anniston...I know, but the only male left is Hugh Grant, and seriously, who the frak is that!? I don't know!

Hey! I'm insane!
                    Oh my gosh Ben, you don't know who Huge Grant is? :eek:

My choice is:

Spoiler:
                    Hugh Grant, I know he's the opposite gender, but at least he is British!!! LOL
                    Last edited by TheCharmed1; 06-12-08, 12:39 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, you're Hugh Grant! Hi! I'm Jenny! Hi! Oh my god!

Comment

LOL yeah, that’s me, tall, dark, handsome and also very British!!! So hows it going Jen?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm, like, super really, like, excited, like! I have money!

Comment

Me too!!! Baby, i am sure if we both were to put our monies together then we could have a pretty good time!!! ;-)

(this is just weird, LOL)
                            sigpic

Comment

Jen and Hughy! Where are the cold one? I saw thought I saw them, but I got side tracked by this cute blonde with this nice bubble butt!
                              East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Oh my god, oh my god! I have money!

Do you want some of my money!? Cause I have some! I have money! Like, yeah! Oh my god!

Comment

Hello Jensen!!! As nice as it is to hear bout your cute blonde friend, with the nice bottom. I think your right beer is what we need to get things moving. Cheers
                                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, beer!? I can get beer, with my money. Like, I have money, and I, like, use it to, like, buy beer with, like, money!

I can't way to see the super terrific movie! I'm sure I'll be great.

Comment

Yes hun!!! I am sure this film will be great, I mean why wouldn't it be, I Huge Grant am in it after all!!!
                                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, I'm sure you're, like, okay in it, but I'm, like, amazing and I have, like, money, so I'm, like, better than, like, you.

Comment

Working...
                                        X