Big Brother 08/09 - Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 08/09 - Week 4

Welcome to Buffy Forums Big Brother 2008/2009 Week 4. In this thread, you can chat, discuss, enjoy the the house, go for a swim, jump in the jacuzzi etc, etc. I'd prefer it, unless I say otherwise, that you don't contact other contestants via PM/MSN/Yahoo etc about Big Brother related topics. (Obviously, you can still PM/MSN/Yahoo etc. on non-related BB topics, but I'd rather all BB talk to go here.

Please keep checking the first post (I.E. This one) regularly, as I will be updating it all the time, with deadlines, and who has gained immuinity, who is up for eviction, etc.

Contestants

1. Blasterboy -Single Bed
    2. LRae12 - Single Bed
    3. Veverka - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 3
    4. Pandora's_Box - Single Bed
    5. DigitalLeonardo - Single Bed - Evicted - Week 1
    6. missperoxide - Sleeping Bag
    7. Vicky - Sleeping Bag
    8. TheCharmed1 - Double Bed
    9. Theresa Marie86 - Double Bed - Evicted - Week 2
    10. urbanlegend23 - Sleeping Bag
    11. carousel_girl8 - Double Bed
    12. Dark Ages - Single Bed
    13. skinless - Kingsize Bed

Only these contestants can post in this thread. (And me, of course )

Have fun while your here, this is a fun game!

Your challenge

This week, is a group challenge. You have FIVE DAYS to post TWENTY FIVE pages worth of posts. If you do NOT meet this challenge, then the people who are IMMUNE are up for eviction. If you DO meet the challenge, everybody is safe from eviction. DOUBLE POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED! I will be watching the thread carefully, and if you double post you will be getting a PM off me warning you. Wouldn't want that, would we? So, you have until 5th December, 6:00pm GMT time to post 25 pages! Get posting!

Now you may vote for this weeks Head of House. Same procedure as last week.

Good luck!

Edits:

Last week, Blasterboy chose to save himself, LRae12 and Pandora's_Box from eviction this week.
    carousel_girl8 was made this weeks Head of House

Immune

Blasterboy
    LRae12
    Pandora's_Box
    carousel_girl8

This Week's Head of House

carousel_girl8
    Last edited by Ahm Shere; 05-12-08, 05:55 PM.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

ARE YOU FRAKKING KIDDING ME!?

Sorry, I can post 25 pages easy, I'm obsessed with this place. I just hope other people rise to the challenge Get posting And if we meet the goal....does that mean no one gets evicted? Awesome! But why would the people with immunity get evicted. Can't we have the people with the least amount of posts or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
      ARE YOU FRAKKING KIDDING ME!?

But why would the people with immunity get evicted. Can't we have the people with the least amount of posts or something?
      Thats the game Ben. I feel it would make people more determined to post. So when you vote for this weeks Head of House...choose carefully! They may not be very happy with the choice if you don't make the 25 page mark.

Also, there is YET another twist at the end. So I'd post if I were all of you...

sigpic

Comment

AHHH!!! Love the challenge. *Kevin runs through the house, grabbing Bengy and pulling him into the kitchen.*

Bengy, so how do u feel that ur state of the game is in our hands???
        East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
          Thats the game Ben. I feel it would make people more determined to post. So when you vote for this weeks Head of House...choose carefully! They may not be very happy with the choice if you don't make the 25 page mark.

Also, there is YET another twist at the end. So I'd post if I were all of you...
          But then no one has incentive to post except for three or four people

Originally posted by Dark Ages View Post
          AHHH!!! Love the challenge. *Kevin runs through the house, grabbing Bengy and pulling him into the kitchen.*

Bengy, so how do u feel that ur state of the game is in our hands???
          Not good!

Comment

But I also said there was another twist at the end. I'm not saying what it is, and thats why people SHOULD post. They don't know what it is, and if they don't reach the 25 post mark, well then...bad times.

And I'm going to shut up now. I am actually helping you reach 25 pages.

*Fades out*

sigpic

Comment

Not good!
              It all we need is five pages a day and we can do it. I promise! Also think of it as a chat room. In VIP section 25 pages in five days is nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
                But I also said there was another twist at the end. I'm not saying what it is, and thats why people SHOULD post. They don't know what it is, and if they don't reach the 25 post mark, well then...bad times.

And I'm going to shut up now. I am actually helping you reach 25 pages.

*Fades out*
                My evil plan is coming to pass

Originally posted by Dark Ages View Post
                It all we need is five pages a day and we can do it. I promise! Also think of it as a chat room. In VIP section 25 pages in five days is nothing!
                We can DO IT Sooooo...how has Kevin been?

Comment

Kevin is great!! Watching SN! And reading over epsiode six!! YOU???

Comment

How is eppy 6 so far? I worked really hard on it, but there's a lot of stuff I don't know about in it

I'm eh. Updating my iTunes library still, watching 24 Season 3, and doing HOMEWORK! I hate homework.

Comment

It's going good! Just changing some dialogue so it can fit more with ep 5.

Yeah! HW is a BITCH!

Comment

I have to write 5 poems today, I was supposed to be writing them all week, but....I haven't

Which scenes?

Comment

I dont like peoms. Good luck, though!

Ummm. the teaser and now im doing the fighting scene where Kat goes all firey lady! I cant wait to air these !!!!!!!

Comment

We have a poetry unit every frakking year, and it's always EXACTLY THE SAME! I hate it so much, and I suck at it. You'd think I get better, but alas, I don't

Yeah, those are the two main scenes I'm worried about. The other one is directly after the teaser with them introducing themselves. It's still so awkward

Comment

Well, posting 5 pages a day should definitely be easier than that game last week...

But I wonder if I should sneak to BF tomorrow at work...
                              sigpic
                              banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

I thought last week's challenge was easy :roll eyes:

Comment

We have a poetry unit every frakking year, and it's always EXACTLY THE SAME! I hate it so much, and I suck at it. You'd think I get better, but alas, I don't

Yeah, those are the two main scenes I'm worried about. The other one is directly after the teaser with them introducing themselves. It's still so awkward
                                  Yeah, it is but it's just the way the cookie crumbles. It's fine not thsat big of a deal.

Originally posted by missperoxide View Post
                                  Well, posting 5 pages a day should definitely be easier than that game last week...

But I wonder if I should sneak to BF tomorrow at work...
                                  Yeah, five pages would be easy and I'm steaking on at school!

Comment

Thanks for helping to fix it, Kevin! When'll we air them?

Comment

No, prob!! Thanks for writing it!!! Ummmm. asap. If you want? Or inless you want to wait until 2.04 is done??

Comment

I loved writing it! We can write 2.04 more together

Well, maybe we should write half of 2.04 and then release 1.06. Just in case we want to add more scenes to 1.06 (cause there could be more talking in there) and moving some stuff to 2.04 if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                        X