WWBD - What would Barney do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWBD - What would Barney do?

The aim of this game is to decide what Barney would do in any given situation. You know, Barney? From How I Met Your Mother.

If you don't watch that, you can pick your own guru to use as a template for your actions. But it has to be someone awesome. I'll leave it to you to define your own awesome.

So, like many of the games, you have to answer the question of the person above you and leave a question for the person below you.

So, let's say the person above me asked "What would Barney/your hero do in a recession?"

I could say: "In a recession, Barney would stop being in a recession and be awesome instead."

Then ask a new question, eg: "What would Barney/your hero do if they found fifty dollars on the ground?" (if it's barney, probably spend it on strippers...)

So, my question to the first taker is.... WWB(or your hero)D if the world was going to end in 24 hours?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Rant about my awesome person.
    Spoiler:
    I don't HIMYM, and because I should pick somebody awesome ... I had a big discussion with myself. One side wanted to pick Captain Awesome because his name tells all, but than Donna Noble popped up in my head. And nobody is more awesome than Donna. So Donna and Awesome went in an epic (and awesome) fight, and Donna won because Awesome was not sneaky enough. So Donna it is.

When the world was going to end in 24 hours, Donna would hijack the Tardis and the person (or thing) that was destroying the world would be very sorry because Donna shows it all the corners of the universe.

What would Barney/your hero do when somebody stole his/her money.
    Nina
    and her haircut.
    Last edited by Nina; 18-11-08, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Excellent choice of awesome person. Or...awesome choice of awesome person, rather

If someone stole Barney's money, and that person was a hot girl, he would sleep with her, because he has the morals of an alley cat that's had its morals removed surgically.

If someone who was not a hot girl stole his money, I think he might somehow accidentally get them into trouble with a powerful dictator of some kind...mwahahahaha.

WWB(your hero)D if...

They discovered the cure for cancer?

Comment

Barney would never do that because he's to buisy being awesome.

WWB(your hero)D if he/she won one million on a lottery?

Comment

Donna would stop being a temp and buy her grandfather a new telescope. And if she was traveling with the doctor, she would send it to her mother and grandfather.

What would Barney or your awsome hero do when they found a purse.

Comment

They would casually remove the valuables from the purse and hand it in to the police, saying they found it like that.

What would Barney or your hero do if they were stuck watching an awful movie?
            sigpic

Comment

Who are your heroes Matt? *curious*

Donna would start popping gum and annoy everybody in the theatre with snarky remarks about the movie.

What would Barney or your hero do when their lover walks out on their wedding and leaving Barney/your hero in front of the alter.

Comment

No one would ever walk on on Barney because he's so awesome, so it must be a dream, so he'd wake up and smell the awesome.

WWBD if you told him that he was actually born a woman (or the other sex if your hero is not barney and is a woman)?

Comment

He would perform sex on himself because he?s awesome, as a man and as woman.

WWB(or your hero) do if he was asked to do a Hollywood movie?

Comment

Barney would immediately use this story to score himself a threesome.

What would Barney/your hero do if he had a bad dream?
                    sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

Barney would of course make the dream overflow with awesome.

What would Barney/your hero do if he became a celebrity?
                      "I never learned from a man who agreed with me.'" Robert Heinlen

Comment

Working...
                      X