Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're addicted to Buffy Forums when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're addicted to Buffy Forums when...

( ... this could be a game, or it could be in the misc thread. Either way, I had a weird thought today )

You know you're addicted to Buffy Forums when...

... a RL friend/workmate does something nice for you and your instinct is to give rep points.

Good thread

When you come home from work and you go online straight away to check if you've got any replies

Or when you actually think about a member offline, as if you know them outside of the forum....

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Agreed.
      Or when you check out the forums while at work.
      Sin is what I feast upon
      I'm forging my crematorium
      Your tomb is waiting here for you
      Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Ha! Nice thread.

When you don't think about anything other than, "I wonder what I'm going to post when I get home to BuffyForums" all day

Comment

When your stocking movies at work and come across 20 odd seasons of buffy and stack them all up in your arms so that you can take a picture of yourself holding them JUST so can put it on BF because you think it would be cool!! (i didnt have a camera, but if i did.. you would of seen the pix. LOL)

Comment

When you find a Buffy birthday card at Walmart and immediately need to come home to let everyone (who will listen) on BF know! Yeah, I did that today. The card played the Buffy theme song! There's nothing better than that.
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Stacy, you never told me!

When you like to talk to people on BF more than people in RL.

Comment

When Logging on to BF is the first and last thing yo do every day
                sigpic

Comment

*When ever you quote things that have been said on BF to your RL friends.

*When you are watching buffy you say to the people with you things like "man i have to remember to say something about this to the peeps on BF" or " this is something mentioned on BF" .

*When you ask your RL friends questions that you saw on BF to see what they're answers will be and then have discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                    Stacy, you never told me!
                    Well I said it in VIP. Most of us lurk there so I assumed you would see it at some point.

When the first place you look to find info about a show that's on the air is BF. Yeah I do that for my dad. He was just inquiring on whether or not Sarah Connor Chronicles was going to be a full season. I passed the message onto him, that yes indeed, there will be a full season.
                    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

When u have more friends on BF than u do in RL
                      sigpic

Comment

When you rather text someone in Australia then someone who lives in the same city.

Comment

When you compare other forums to BF even though they're not even for buffy and decide BF is still better.

Comment

When you try to come up with more reasons why you are addicted to BF so that you can post them on here.

Comment

When you go AWOL for three or four months, and all you keep thinking of is, 'Damn it! I need to get back to Buffy Forums!'

Yeah...I did that nearly every day. It was torture

sigpic
                              ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by holypotatoes View Post
                                When you find a Buffy birthday card at Walmart and immediately need to come home to let everyone (who will listen) on BF know! Yeah, I did that today. The card played the Buffy theme song! There's nothing better than that.
                                Wow! That's something I would've loved to have seen.

When you go to sleep thinking about waking up the next day just to come on BF.
                                sigpic

Comment

When you're writing an academic essay, and it's for literature, and you're discussing Harry Potter and you want to put some things in spoiler tags in case the lecturer hasn't read it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Veverka View Post
                                    When you're writing an academic essay, and it's for literature, and you're discussing Harry Potter and you want to put some things in spoiler tags in case the lecturer hasn't read it yet.
                                    Hee! I remember going to a Jossverse conference where various people left before someone gave their paper because it had spoilers for season 5 of Angel (while that was airing), while someone else giving a paper warned that a section of their paper was about to talk about it, so everyone covered their ears.

You know you're addicted to bf when...you're supposed to be doing a project that's quite time-sensitive and yet you're back on BF talking about why you're addicted to bf...

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

You get excited about your 100th post!!!!

Comment

your only goal in life is to make it to the VIP section.
                                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X