Dream Crossovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Crossovers

Pretty straightforward question which characters would you like to see team up that haven't met before or have only met briefly.

Fred/Willow - It's sort of been done but they both have that great blend of strength and vulnerability.

Connor/Dawn - As if you wouldn't want to see this. Who knows how it would turn out but could be great.

There are many more but I'd like to hear them. Also predict what would happen.

Anya/Angel was always a favourite of me. I can see him being incredibly annoyed by her until they start talking about the past and money.

Dawn/Connor, not as a couple .... somehow that is too freaky for me. But I would love to see them bond over the fake memories, annoying Buffy/Angel and being the youngest of the team and being treated that way.

Wesley/Giles, it's time that Giles stops telling people that Wesley is an idiot ... I hope that Wesley owns him.

Darla/Buffy, I want those two meeting again ... only this time without the schoolgirl costume and without too much Angel talk.
    Last edited by Nina; 02-10-08, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I agree with Nina, Wesley/Giles would certainly be entertaining, especially if it's set between seasons 3-4 of Angel where Wes is all dark.

Cordelia/Xander, like I said before, it would have to be set around season 3 of Angel where Cordelia's all different, this is mainly to see Xander's reaction to the change, but it'd be interesting for them to be on a case.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Cordelia/Xander, like I said before, it would have to be set around season 3 of Angel where Cordelia's all different, this is mainly to see Xander's reaction to the change, but it'd be interesting for them to be on a case.
        That would have been priceless. Xander would be scared that Cordelia found manners and Cordelia would bummed that Xander is more successful that she is.
        Made by Trickyboxes
        Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

I like this idea! Here are mine:

Dawn/Conner: Nina pretty much summed it up for me. They really do have a lot in common.

Buffy/Lilah: I'd like to see how these two strong woman characters would interact with each other. The dialogue would probably be real fun to write.

Buffy/Conner: Reactions would be interesting on all sides.

Dawn/Angel/Cordelia: I think I might get this wish granted soon.

Comment

Conor / Xander - I can't think of two people who would irritate each other more.
            What are you gonna do? Make me some more eggs?

Livejournal
            Alan Tudyk Dot Net

Comment

Originally posted by doubleshiny View Post
              Conor / Xander - I can't think of two people who would irritate each other more.
              Actually, I think they'll bond over who hates Angel more That's of course during S3/S4 AtS
              Made by Trickyboxes
              Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Buffy/Connor - i'd want it to start out shippy, when neither knows who the other is, and then segue into fun and awkward realizations. well, awkward for Buffy...when Connor found out that Buffy was his dad's ex he'd be like, "that just makes it better!'

Clem/Lorne - I think they'd hit it off and there would be much singing and dancing and merrymaking and games

Xander/Illyria - I would love to see Xander trying to make Illyria laugh...and succeeding!

Giles/Wes - Wes is pure awesome and everybody, Giles especially, needs to know it

Cordelia/Anya - Xander would just bolt out of town on general principle if this had ever happened.

Comment

Darla/Sunday: would be the vamp catfight from hell.

Glory/Dru: for the crazy talk

Adam/Clem: Just to see Adam attept to talk clem into any kind of aggressive action really.
                  JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
                  Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Oh God there so many Characters I would love to see together. okay I will try to keep it short, but any one who has my short lists know what I'm like:

Dawn/Connor: I just think they would bound over whats it like to live in a stronger relations shadow. Plus Dawns loss of Joyce and Connor lost of Haltz would make them bond

Xander/Cordiella: Okay imagine they met up ANgel season 3 and Buffy Season 6 (before Hells Bells) they would compete over everything. Example:

Xander: I earn mega bucks in construction
                    Cordy: Well I get visions from the Powers that be
                    Xander: Well I'm getting married ... to an Ex vengence Demon
                    Cordy: Well my Boyfirend is a Demon Champion from another dimionsion, where I was a princess

Xander/Illyria: It would be priceless to see Xander confussing her

Giles/Wes: Wesley changes so much and Giles should see it

Angel/Dawn: Never seen the interaction with them, so curious if she would be close to him (she bounded with Riley and Spike)

Lorne/Buffy: Just the idea of Lorne making her sing makes me laugh. She be like 'I sang once for a demon... it ain't happening again!'
                    ANGEL: You just like stabbing me.

SPIKE: I?I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you'd say that. I much prefer hitting you with blunt instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by icegemz View Post
                      \
                      Angel/Dawn: Never seen the interaction with them, so curious if she would be close to him (she bounded with Riley and Spike)
                      I've always had a theory that Dawn despises Angel. In S5 it's implied that Dawn had not been involved in much of the series until then which makes me believe she had the same kind of role as Joyce who played the biggest part pre-S5 in S2 when Angelus appeared. Knowing the way Angelus operates I'm guessing Dawn would be high up on his target list and I'm guessing something very horrific (not necessarily physically) happened to Dawn. Obviously being only 11 at the time she wouldn't be able to understand the difference between Angel and Angelus. I'd love to see her with Spike and Angel because we would see someone who truly thinks Spike is the better man.

I'd also love to see.

Xander/Fred - I can really imagine them getting on incredibly well in fact I can even imagine romantic development.

Anya/Wesley - Anya's incredibly frank manner would really get to Wesley and while most people think of him as really dark I can imagine Anya just being very blase about it and taking away the dark macho crap.

Warren/Gunn - I just know in my heart of hearts that Warren would get the crap kicked out of him, something he really needs.

Comment

Cordelia/Dawn - it would've been interesting to see them interact, I can kind of imagine Dawn saying stuff about Cordelia being materialistic, only in a more childish way.

Illyria/Glory - would've been nice to see them battle it out, I imagine Illyria would've seen Glory as a "lesser being".

Gunn/Buffy - would've been interesting to see how Gunn perceived a Slayer when he'd been killing vampires nearly all his life.

Lilah/Buffy - I can imagine them having a bitch-fest and it'd be nice to see Buffy's stance on W&H.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wesley/Giles - I agree with everyone here about Wesley. Giles really needs to see him in action.

Buffy/Gunn - Both of them are kickass and it would be fun seeing them trade plans or maybe fight for leadership.

Dawn/Angel - I would have liked to see that.

Fred/Willow - More interaction from them would have been nifty.

Comment

It's been mentioned, but Xander/Illyria.

I mean, given Xander's track record, is there any doubt they'd be hooking up within a few "episodes?"

Comment

Fred/Tara - I always thought they were really alike, and it would be fun to see them interact.

Giles/Lilah - One word: Gilah. :P

Illyria/Jasmine - I've always wondered who would win in a fight with those two.

Comment

I've moved this to the games section as it's more a game than a discussion about what happened on the shows

Comment

Considering this is now in the Games section, I'm gonna guess we can use characters from other shows too.

The only one that springs to mind right now is Buffy Summers & Dean Winchester, mainly because I think sparks would fly if they ever met.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Xander and Gunn. They might learn from each other.
                                    Sin is what I feast upon
                                    I'm forging my crematorium
                                    Your tomb is waiting here for you
                                    Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Angel and Tara. They would get on really well I can just see some interesting convos happening
                                      "I never learned from a man who agreed with me.'" Robert Heinlen

Comment

Working...
                                      X