Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's like a world wide game of hiding seek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like a world wide game of hiding seek.

Hello everyone.

I finally found my way over here. Many thanks to Vevurka (hope I got that right) for pointing the way for me

I can't wait to start thriving on the Buffylove again and reading the good quality of fanfic that I've come to associate with you guys.

Glad to have found you again!

Battlekitten.

Yep. It's a game of 'find that forum'. Glad you've found your way here at last. Welcome back

Comment

Hello and welcome to Buffy Forums! Glad you found your way here!

Please have a look at our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

Welcome to BuffyForums.
        Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Guy's maybe we should all try and think of a way of getting messages to the people who still haven't found the new forum? I can't think of anything at the moment, but if we all put our heads together maybe we can come up with something?

i'll put my thinking cap on
          sigpic
          twinned with TheCharmed1

Comment

Welcome Battle Kitten!!! We're glad to have you here with us!!!
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Originally posted by BattleKitten View Post
              Hello everyone.

I finally found my way over here. Many thanks to Vevurka (hope I got that right) for pointing the way for me
              Originally posted by TheCharmedSpuffy View Post
              Guy's maybe we should all try and think of a way of getting messages to the people who still haven't found the new forum? I can't think of anything at the moment, but if we all put our heads together maybe we can come up with something?

i'll put my thinking cap on
              Well I found one of 'em, look!!! Here she is! Welcome BattleKitten! But I only found her coz I was looking for some fic and remembered 'I used to read this hot Fuffy series...' Etc. Not sure how to find the others!

Comment

Welcome to BuffyForums

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Originally posted by Veverka View Post
                  Well I found one of 'em, look!!! Here she is! Welcome BattleKitten! But I only found her coz I was looking for some fic and remembered 'I used to read this hot Fuffy series...' Etc. Not sure how to find the others!
                  Hi Battle Kitten! I found one person on YT and sent her a message there, but she never responded....and I think I found the blog of another BW-er, but she never responded either...
                  Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Originally posted by BattleKitten View Post
                    Hello everyone.

I can't wait to start thriving on the Buffylove again and reading the good quality of fanfic that I've come to associate with you guys.

Glad to have found you again!

Battlekitten.
                    Welcome home Battlekitten! I know I've been doing my best to direct people over here, we loved our BW community. Glad Veverka found you! Keep a look out for any other lost BW'ers!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                    X