Here I go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I go again

Hi! I'm joining up again, used to post on the old Buffyworld forums, circa 2004-05. Miss those days. I'm using the same username and avatar I had back in the day. Hope it'll feel like I never skipped a beat.

Good to be back, and it will be good to be discussing the ins and outs of the Jossverse again.
    "Say, you all didn't happen to do a buncha drugs, did ya?"
    Willow Rosenberg: My Redheaded Goddess!

I wasn't on BW so I don't know who you are but welcome back Under Her Spell!!! Have fun posting on all things Buffy.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Hi I don't remember you from Buffyworld but I only joined there in 05 so perhaps we just missed eachother

Welcome back and have fun posting

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Welcome back... I think I was there then! (Possibly as Wolframandhart, though I kept changing my name). Perhaps we passed like ships in t'night.

So, you been watching that Dollhouse?

Look forward to chatting with you about Jossy stuff

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie Gilmore View Post
          Welcome back... I think I was there then! (Possibly as Wolframandhart, though I kept changing my name). Perhaps we passed like ships in t'night.

So, you been watching that Dollhouse?

Look forward to chatting with you about Jossy stuff
          No, haven't watched Dollhouse yet, though I plan on seeing it eventually. Looks interesting. Especially since Eliza is in it.
          "Say, you all didn't happen to do a buncha drugs, did ya?"
          Willow Rosenberg: My Redheaded Goddess!

Comment

I was there in 2005 (got into the fandom in 2004). I don't remember you, but it's good to see a few more of the Buffyworld folks coming back.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
            "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Hey there Welcome

I was on Buffy World but in all fairness, I can't remember when I joined up. It was either 2004 or 2005 I think, but I do think I remember you slightly. Back then I was Spuffy...I think.

Anyway, glad you found this forum Yay!

sigpic
              ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Welcome back to the forum. I think I remember your username from before. Glad to see you found your way back here. See your around the threads!

Comment

Welcome back to the forum. Wasn't really on BW much but it's always nice to see people coming back. Have fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X