X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hi everybody.

Long time lurker. First time member.

A little about me. Me from great country of Republika ng Pilipinas. Male, Early twenties, spanish-malay-chinese ethnicity and long time fan of BTVS and ATS - mostly ATS. I've discussed the show in other forums before but they were mostly on 4 chan and fanforum where I used to hang out.

Anyway, glad to be a part of the forum. Big fan of Connor, Angel, Xander and Wesley. Hate Spike - yes, feel free to crucify me. Read only certain parts of the comics - not a big fan of them. But loved the shows.

Hope to talk again soon. See you around.
    Last edited by Troll; 13-02-09, 05:39 AM.

Welcome!!! Always great to see someone delurk! I know how hard it is to make that first post!

I hope you have a great time here and find lots of fun stuff to occupy your time! Don't forget to read the Posting Rules located at the top of any section. If you ever have questions just ask in here or send me or another moderator a PM!

We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary right now in the Miscellaneous section so feel free to stop by and join in festivities.

See you around!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Welcome to BF Troll!!!! Hope to see you around the forum so we can hear what you have to say. Have fun posting.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Welcome to BF! Xander and Angel are both in my top 5 favourite characters so we have something in common there! Have a great time!

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Hey Troll, welcome to BF

I also like most of the characters you've just listed and I can't wait to have discssions about the forum with you
          Livejournal

Avatar made by Shameless666 of Livejournal

Comment

Hello and welcome to BF! Glad you found your way here!

Happy posting!

Comment

Hello Big Creature With Hammer.
              Sin is what I feast upon
              I'm forging my crematorium
              Your tomb is waiting here for you
              Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Working...
              X