Go, Go, Danny Danger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go, Go, Danny Danger!

I've been posting but didn't realize this intro forum was here. So uh now I'm here. hahaha yay! Well I am Danny Danger! I am awesome! The title to my thread is to the tune of the power rangers theme song.

I LOVE Buffy! and everything related! In fact the show has been the BIGGEST influence on my writing style. I have a book I started writing, and I owe it to BTVS for the inspiration. Mind you its not a complete ripoff of the show, but it has a similar feel.

After reading Season 8 I needed people to talk with about the show so here I am!
    "Screw you, dawn! Hope that doesn't get taken out of context."

Hey welcome to the forums Most certainly come over and chat about season eight, the newest episode is coming out today I believe so it should be pretty active again

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Damn you, now I have the power rangers theme in my head

But, in spite of such appalling earworm infection-spreading behaviour.... welcome! Look forward to discussing the comics with you.

Hmm, think there might be a new one out this week isn't there?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Yup apparently today? Or the US' today anyway? Time Zones make my brain hurt...

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

It's probably tomorrow here then... yes, it often seems to be that it comes out on wed there and thurs in the UK.

Ooh, I've got another comic on hold too, can kill two birds with one stone

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Welcome to BF Danny Danger!!! Hope you've been having fun posting. See ya around the forum!
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Working...
            X