Holy cow! You're all still here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy cow! You're all still here!

I'm pretty surprised to find that this site is still going at all, much less thriving the way it apparently is. I used to come here a long time ago, but I'll be damned if I can remember my old log-in details though. It was long before I got the nickname 'Jazz', and I can't remember the screen name I used prior to that. Anyway, tis awesome to see you all again. Howdy! The forum randomly popped into my head a few days ago. Can't remember what caused it to do so, but I thought I'd come take a peak.

EDIT: I like the layouts. Who are the people in the picture at the top of the green layout? I don't seem to be able to tell...
    My skills are as varied as they are impractical.

Well welcome back to BF Jazz!!!! Hopefully you'll actually stick around this time 'cause I don't think any of us are going anywhere.

And the people on the top of the Green layout are from Smallville; Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack) and Oliver queen aka the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley). God it's so horrible that I know who these people are yet I don't even watch the show.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Awesome, thanks. I didn't know the Green Arrow was in Smallville... Perhaps I should start watching it again... *chinrub*

And I'll be sticking around for a bit, at least till I've read the entire fanfiction section. :-p
      My skills are as varied as they are impractical.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        And I'll be sticking around for a bit, at least till I've read the entire fanfiction section. :-p
        If that's the case, I think you'll be here for awhile. People are adding more and more fanfic daily so if you're not a fast reader it's going to pile up on you.
        T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Working...
        X