Hello, I'm new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I'm new!

Hello Everybody! My name is Erica and I stumbled onto this forum and joined, so I'm introducing myself! I love Buffy just like everyone else so I'm excited to be here!

Hello and welcome to BuffyForums! Glad you found your way here!

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to BuffyForums

sigpic
      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Welcome to BF Erica!!!!!!! Have a great time posting on all things Buffy!
        T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Welcome Have a great time here

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Welcome, Erica! So tell us a bit about yourself. How long have you been a fan? Who are your favorite characters? Do you follow the comics? Or enjoy reading fan literature (fanfiction, meta, academic papers)?
            Last edited by Emmie; 11-01-09, 11:06 PM.
            sigpic

Banner Set by thedothatgirl

Comment

Hey there, welcome! You don't also go by the username "greer", do you? I've seen that avatar before...

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Hello everyone!
                Enisy, yes I am Greer on SlayAlive. My first name is Erica and my middle name is Greer, so I use them quite interchangably.

Emmie(and everyone), I have been a fan for about 11 years, since I was a young one. My favorite characters(besides Buffy herself) are Spike, Tara, and Cordy(but only when she's in Angel). My favorite season out of both shows is Season 2 of Buffy. I am subscribed to Season 8 in comics so I've been following it from the beginning. I have a good bunch of the older comics so I've read most of them, and a big chunk of the books. I enjoy the academia that is written about Buffy as well as Spuffy fanfiction, although sometimes I feel a twinge for the Bangel relationship(what can I say, David Boreanaz was my first crush, at age 11). I love to try my hand at making Buffy graphics and it's always a constant work in progress. My favorite part of the Buffyverse has to be the music, I have over 100 songs that are background music, OMWF, etc. I try to collect as much Buffy merch as I can, so I'm always scouring eBay in search of something elusive and exciting.

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome to BF Erica! Nice to have you with us!
                  -TP<3
                  "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                  - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Hi Erica! Welcome
                    "No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after." -Lie to me

Comment

Working...
                    X