Hi @ all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi @ all

My name is Kathy and i'm from vienna, austria (near germany) and i'm a big buffy & angel fan.
    I started to become a fan when i was about 15 years old and continued until now ...at christmas i got the last angel seasons, which weren't shown on german tv and now i've fallen again under the spell of the buffyverse.
    Here in austria, there are rarely any buffy or angel fans left so i was really glad when i found this forum.

In my free time i like to meet friends or got to the theatre, i love musicals
    if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask

I also apologize for the mistakes i made/will made in my posts, because i watch a lot in english and read english books, but i've hardly any experience in writing and talking in english.
    'I've seen some horrors, scary behavior... and a couple of fashion trends I constantly pray to forget'

Angel
    Untouched

Hey there, welcome to BuffyForums

Wow, you like musicals? Awesome And the Theatre

Hope you have fun here

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Welcome to BF Kathy!!!!! I'm fairly certain your English will get a lot better being on here. There are a lot of non-native English speakers on here who have gotten better at writing because of the forum. Have a great time posting. I'm sure we'll be able to figure out what you're trying to say even with some grammatical errors.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Welcome to BF!
        Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Hello from another Vienna-dweller.
          Never watched the episodes on TV, got them from a friend who had the DVDs (and in his opinion I was uneducated because I had not seen a single one, though I knew the characters' names because I had some friends watching them).
          My observation is that there are a surprising lot of fans, but maybe it's just luck if you encounter any. I encountered a fair lot really.
          Sin is what I feast upon
          I'm forging my crematorium
          Your tomb is waiting here for you
          Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Hello and welcome to BuffyForums! Glad you found your way here!

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

It's good to have another German speaking person on board. Ich komme ?brigens aus der Schweiz. Ich hoffe, es gef?llt Dir hier und ich freue mich darauf, Deine Posts zu lesen.

Comment

Originally posted by holypotatoes View Post
              Welcome to BF Kathy!!!!! I'm fairly certain your English will get a lot better being on here. There are a lot of non-native English speakers on here who have gotten better at writing because of the forum. Have a great time posting. I'm sure we'll be able to figure out what you're trying to say even with some grammatical errors.
              I second that! I'm a non-native English speaker and being on this forum helped me improve my written English a lot. I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Welcome to BF Kathy and have fun posting!
              sigpic
              Banner Set made by the lovely Dana.

Comment

thanks for all your nice posts!!
                and its also great to have some german speaking people here
                today i'm going to germany with my family until tuesday...but when i'm back i hope i have more time to read all the posts in the different threads und also write some
                hope you all had a good start into the new year!!!
                'I've seen some horrors, scary behavior... and a couple of fashion trends I constantly pray to forget'

Angel
                Untouched

Comment

Working...
                X