Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi!

Hi people! ^^

Well, I?m introducing myself cause I?m always reading the forum, but never had a single post done

My name is, well, Carol lol, I?m from Brazil (it explains the "oi" parts, it?s "hi" in portugues o/), 21 yrs old, and a huge fan of Buffy/Angel verses *_*

Mostly, I?m here because of the Fanart Section! I clicked the "Forum" link in the Screencap Paradise site, and discovered my fav artists on web were here So, I do some fanart myself, but c?mon, I jus?t CAN?T post here near you guys... haha It?s like trying to sing pop music next to Madonna xD

Anyway, I?ll try to post a little around here! I?m always at work so, not so much time! ^^
    What is so great about normal?

Welcome Carol! Oi also means hello in English, if you're from certain parts of London

Have a great time, and you should definitely post fanart, it's a very welcoming community and (as far as I can tell as a non fanarter) people give very helpful tips and encouraging criticism.

Glad to have you around and (almost) merry christmas. I mean, merry almost christmas, not that christmas is almost merry.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Welcome to BF Carol!!!! Glad to have you come out of the lurkiness to join us. And like Wolfie said, you should definitely post you art. I myself started out fanarting not knowing what the hell I was doing but getting feedback from the other artists helped a ton.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Thank you girls! ^^

I almost said you both were men... Tks god I read the "Gender" after answering xD

I?ll try my best, try some counseling before posting

Comment

Welcome, Carol! Oh, and please don't be shy and do post your art, it's always so good to have new artsts join us
          [ ...In my exile. ]
          LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
            Hi people! ^^

Well, I?m introducing myself cause I?m always reading the forum, but never had a single post done

My name is, well, Carol lol, I?m from Brazil (it explains the "oi" parts, it?s "hi" in portugues o/), 21 yrs old, and a huge fan of Buffy/Angel verses *_*

Mostly, I?m here because of the Fanart Section! I clicked the "Forum" link in the Screencap Paradise site, and discovered my fav artists on web were here So, I do some fanart myself, but c?mon, I jus?t CAN?T post here near you guys... haha It?s like trying to sing pop music next to Madonna xD

Anyway, I?ll try to post a little around here! I?m always at work so, not so much time! ^^
            Welcome to Buffy Forums Carol!! Glad to have you here! I'll have to check out your fanart! Any good Spike stuff?!?!?

As for posting on the forum - if they let ME post here Carol they will let just about anybody post here !

Please feel free to share anytime! Everyone's thoughts and feelings are valid! And - you can always talk to ME!!

WELCOME!!
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Hi Carol. Welcome on board. As everyone has said you should post your art. I was too scared as well to post anything when I first joined but the fanartists on here are SOOO helpful and we are all like one big family.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to Buffy Forums Have fun!!!

sigpic
                ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Hi I'm Becky.
                  Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
                  ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
                  - James Marsters

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoet's<3 View Post
                    Welcome to Buffy Forums Carol!! Glad to have you here! I'll have to check out your fanart! Any good Spike stuff?!?!?

As for posting on the forum - if they let ME post here Carol they will let just about anybody post here !

Please feel free to share anytime! Everyone's thoughts and feelings are valid! And - you can always talk to ME!!

WELCOME!!

Ahahahaha You seem very cool

Originally posted by LifeIsJustThis
                    Hi I'm Becky.
                    Hey, if you?re the same "LifeIsJustThis" from BB, I know you =p

Comment

Oi right back at ya.
                      And first male to say hi apparently. Well, luckily there aren't too few around. I was rooster in the henhouse on a fan forum once and it was a bit strange.
                      Sin is what I feast upon
                      I'm forging my crematorium
                      Your tomb is waiting here for you
                      Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Hello, Carol! Hi, I'm Ben, welcome to the forum!

Comment

yay another newbie Hi Carol!
                          "No one ever dies, and everybody lives happily ever after." -Lie to me

Comment

Hey, Carol! Welcome to BF! Need anything just ask me!
                            East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Working...
                            X