Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hello everyone.

I'm new here, joining (Finally) after a friend of mine kept insisting that I should check you guys out. Looks like a pretty sweet setup you have here

Little bit about myself, my name is Jenn, I am a 23 year old Canadian girl who has been in love with Buffy from the beginning, still unable to stray, not that I'm trying to...never! I am actually currently working on bringing in new people to the Jossverse fold, and have managed so far to get my sister and her 4 roommates ALL hooked, among others so I am incredibly proud of myself for that lol.

Uhm not sure what else to say really heh. I'm not just a Buffy lover, I have many...many other shows and fandoms I follow but Buffy/Jossverse is the biggest one heh.

I love crating fan-fiction and art (More art recently heh) playing video games, watching television and movies, general hanging out lol. Also, rambling which I am doing now and will be stopping....any second now.

Anyways before this gets too long, it's great to be here, I can't wait to get posting and meet all you cool people.

See you around the boards!

-Jenn

:+: Shiny Nickel :+:
    Last Updated 9/8/11

Well welcome to BF Jenn!!!!! It's nice of you to come out of lurkiness to join us. There's lots to talk about, so have fun.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by darkprophet View Post
      Hello everyone.
      I'm new here, joining (Finally) after a friend of mine kept insisting that I should check you guys out. Looks like a pretty sweet setup you have here

Little bit about myself, my name is Jenn, I am a 23 year old Canadian girl who has been in love with Buffy from the beginning, still unable to stray, not that I'm trying to...never! I am actually currently working on bringing in new people to the Jossverse fold, and have managed so far to get my sister and her 4 roommates ALL hooked, among others so I am incredibly proud of myself for that lol.
      Hey there welcome! Oh and you better not try to stray. Or *gasp* ELSE!
      I'm trying to get people hooked but whenever I mention the name buffy stuff gets thrown at me.
      Anyway welcome! It's a great place and we'd be glad if you joined us. I'll maybe see you round

Originally posted by darkprophet View Post
      Hello everyone.
      I love crating fan-fiction and art (More art recently heh) playing video games, watching television and movies, general hanging out lol. Also, rambling which I am doing now and will be stopping....any second now.
      That's not as much a ramble as a babble. Willow babble

Last edited by Revan; 13-12-08, 06:43 AM.
      "I never learned from a man who agreed with me.'" Robert Heinlen

Comment

welcome

the way i see it is: the more people who join, the more/different views we get to share/express.

i it.
        BUFFY - Please come back. We have a Vampire we need you to kill... His name is Edward Cullen.

*wicked_visions*

Comment

Welcome, new girl. You smell nice... *fang-showing smile*
          Sin is what I feast upon
          I'm forging my crematorium
          Your tomb is waiting here for you
          Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Hey yo, Jenn! Welcome in here! Sure you'll enjoy the forum, at least because most of us are obsessed of this place Wanna see your art, there are plenty of just rocking fanartists around!

Comment

Hi Jenn and welcome to the forum. Sure you will have mucho fun around here cause we are all a right friendly bunch. Love to see some of you art and the more converts you can get the better.
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in and tackles my JennJenn*

Hey Babe, glad to see you FINALLY joined and posted. I'm excited to have you here with me! *snuggles* Get to posty when you have time. I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do. It's a great place to chat with other fanartists, join challenges, and get feedback. Not to mention all of the in-depth discussions.

Welcome to BF!

Comment

welcome to BF!
                  sigpic
                  -Set by DeadLoversDawn from Evthreads-

Comment

Hey Jenn, Hope u had a great christmas. and enjoy all the fun that is the Buffyforums. Hope to see u around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey there, Jenn! Welcome to BuffyForums!! Hope you have fun

sigpic
                      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Working...
                      X