Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

IS this forum active? I am a buffy/angel fan who has been unable to find a forum still being used. I am currently in season 2 of angel and loving it. Just watched shroud of romon(spelling) Really likeing this show.

Originally posted by theimmortaljedi View Post
    IS this forum active? I am a buffy/angel fan who has been unable to find a forum still being used. I am currently in season 2 of angel and loving it. Just watched shroud of romon(spelling) Really likeing this show.
    I just joined today also. but the dates look to be pretty active. I ran in to the same issues.

You got some good and slow angel to go if this is your first angel experience.
    Season 1 was awesome and the last season was also great. lots of good in the middle.

Good luck with that.
    ===Quote of the day===
    "To read makes our speaking English good"

Xander

Comment

Hello. Yep, active. Definitely.
      Sin is what I feast upon
      I'm forging my crematorium
      Your tomb is waiting here for you
      Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Welcome to BF theimmortaljedi!!!! Yes, this is a very active forum. There are always new posts happening not only for Buffyverse sections but also for new shows that are airing now (ie, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Terminator etc etc etc)
        T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Thanks. I teach martial arts and love th fighting in the show. My students just think it's odd that I like a "girls" show as they call it. Good to have some folks to talk about the show with.

Comment

You teach martial arts? That's awesome.

Welcome to to the BuffyForums. I like these forums the better than others because they are active and most of the posts have substance. So yeah, hope to see you 'round.

Comment

Hello and welcome to BF! Glad you found your way here.

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

THanks for the welcomes! I started posting in the angel forum. Hope to see you their.

Comment

Welcome! Yeah, we're one of the most active Buffy forums around. Hope you'll have fun here.

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Working...
                  X