Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

I'm a long time lurker who just signed up recently. Hi guys.

Welcome to BF colorthestars!!!!!! It's nice that you came out of iness to join us. Have fun actually participating instead of just watching.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Hope you have a nice time and I like your name =]. Stars are already very colorful so the name also confuses me. Maybe I like being confused. You make me question myself =o.

Comment

To be honest I don't remember why I settled on that name. I really don't think there's a real reason behind it besides the fact than I like stars. It does have a little bit of mystery in it's lack of sense doesn't it?

However, it was once pointed out to me that all of my online names (colorthestars, yellowcrayons, and yellowcoloredstars) seen together is an unintended message that the stars should be colored with yellow crayons. Crazy analysis? Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

Well, colouring the stars with crayons certainly is an eccentric hobby.
          Welcome. You'll fit right in.
          Sin is what I feast upon
          I'm forging my crematorium
          Your tomb is waiting here for you
          Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Welcome

Have fun on the forums

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Hi, welcome here at BF.

Have a nice time posting.

Comment

Welcome! Your name looks vaguely familiar... Do you post in any other Buffy forums or LiveJournal?

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

I don't remember posting on any Buffy forums, except maybe the Buffy IMDB. I'm yellow_crayons on livejournal, if that rings any bells.

Comment

Working...
                  X