Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Hi everyone. Just joined up here and so thought I'd better introduce myself.

My name's Rob and I'm 31 from Lincolnshire in the UK. Been a Buffy fan right from the start as I was lucky enough to catch the very first episode when it first aired over here on Sky One. I was hooked right from the start and never missed a new episode of either Buffy or Angel from then on, right up to Not Fade Away.

Other than Buffy and Angel I enjoy a few other shows from classics like Highlander, Stargate and Farscape to current shows like 24, Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Supernatural and Dexter. Also a massive Firefly/Serenity fan, obviously.

If there is one thing I love more than good television it's rock music. I'm totally obsessive about it. I love pretty much all genres of rock from metal to goth and from punk to emo but my first love has to be grunge. I'm probably the biggest Pearl Jam fan you will ever meet, hehe.

Okay, won't bore you anymore but if you want to know anything else than feel free to ask. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
    Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Hey Rob, welcome to BuffyForums

Can't wait to start posting with you!
    "Go deadness for the demons!"

Comment

Cheers, TrueVengeance.

Anya fan, right?
      Keep on rockin' in the free world!

Comment

hehe, yup
        "Go deadness for the demons!"

Comment

Hey Rob!! Cool! Love to see more rock fans around here. I adore everything rock myself, except oddly enough, grunge! But I see Supernatural on your list of loves so that more than makes up for any differences!

Great time to sign up and start enjoying the place! Have fun, and make sure to read the rules and posting guidelines. If you have any questions just send me or another of the mods a pm. We don't bite too many heads off, unless you're a dove.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Rob.
            Banner and avatar by Nina

Comment

Hey Rob, welcome! It's good that you found your way here
              [ ...In my exile. ]
              LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Welcome Rob

I look forward to posting with you, especially when you put so much effort into just your welcoming post! I see good things ahead

Vampmogs

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Hi Rob, cool to see someone here from the UK again and always great to see new members.

Look forward to seeing you around

Loraine
                  sigpic

Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Rob!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
                    Icon by xiperita

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Rob! Hope you will have fun here!

I agree with Lyn, it's always good to have another rock fan on board! I also was a big fan of Grunge back in the day, nowadays I prefer British and American Indie Rock.

Comment

Nice to meet you!! Have a great time here and hope you enjoy the forums.. Everyone's awesome and really acceptable of all newbies.. unlike other boards I've been to.
                        sigpic

-Sig by BlasterBoy-

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                          Welcome to the forum, Rob! Hope you will have fun here!

I agree with Lyn, it's always good to have another rock fan on board! I also was a big fan of Grunge back in the day, nowadays I prefer British and American Indie Rock.
                          ANOTHER INDIE ROCK FAN! WE MUST MARRY!

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
                            ANOTHER INDIE ROCK FAN! WE MUST MARRY!
                            LOL @ Adam!

Too bad you are way too young for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cori View Post
                              LOL @ Adam!

Too bad you are way too young for me!
                              If all the indie rock fans married, we'd have a marriage that no government would ever even think of making legal...*shudders* Dang, now I'll be getting nighmares just for appreciating the awesomeness that is indie rock...[/off-topic]

Welcome Rob, seen you making some really good posts already! I look forward to seeing more!
                              Buffy: It sounds like it's difficult for you. Maybe your sister makes it hard for you to establish your own identity. You said she's controlling, she doesn't let you make your own decisions -
                              Dawn: Yeah, and she borrows my clothes without asking.

Comment

Hi RockWild!! Welcome aboard!!! LOVE YOUR AVI!!!
                                -TP<3
                                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                                - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Welcome to BF! Lost is the only show that I watch that you had listed, besides the Jossverse ones of course(Sawyer's my favorite).
                                  Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Working...
                                  X