Well, it's been a hundred posts...so I might as well introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's been a hundred posts...so I might as well introduce myself

I used to do these things all the time back in high school. And my ex-girlfriend from then had just posted one on her myspace. So I filled it out in the spirit of nostalgia. Then I thought that it would make a good introduction, since I felt kinda bad about never posting one in here. So...

Name: James Alton Scanlan
    Birthday: March 8th
    Birthplace: Springdale, Arkansas
    Hometown: Bentonville, Arkansas
    Current Location: Portland, Oregon
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
    Your Heritage: Mostly Irish, with some German thrown in.
    The Shoes You Wore Today: the pair that aren’t my sandals. Right now I’m wearing one black sock and one white sock with a big hole in it
    Your Weakness: coca cola and the internet
    Your Fears: Being an influence on people/not being an influence on people
    Your Perfect Pizza: ground beef and black olives
    Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: perform at an open mic
    Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don’t use instant messenger
    Thoughts First Waking Up: some curse word or another
    Your Best Physical Feature: my hair
    Your Bedtime: when I’m working it’s 8am, when I’m not it’s anywhere from not going to sleep at all to 12 pm to 8pm.
    Your Most Missed Memory: there was this little secluded swimming hole on Sugar Creek that my dad used to take me and my sister to. It got turned into a park/walking trail in the last few years and is a shadow of it’s former self. I miss the times when it was an adventure getting there.
    Pepsi or Coke: Coke. I don’t drink Satan Juice.
    McDonalds or Burger King: McDonald’s, when I have to.
    Single or Group Dates: Single. Unless there’s an orgy, I don’t do anything with more than three people.
    Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: No preference.
    Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla ice cream and yogurt, but chocolate everything else
    Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither. See comment above re: Satan Juice
    Do you Smoke: Never
    Do you Swear: Only when I'm speaking
    Do you Sing: As often as possible
    Do you Shower Daily: Usually. Some days when I’m not going to leave the house I don’t see the point.
    Have you Been in Love: I believed I was, and that’s what counts.
    Do you want to go to College: I’ll probably go back someday, when I’ve done everything I want to do
    Do you want to get Married: That’s still up in the air. Not anytime soon. Unless it was a spur of the moment thing with a best friend or someone I didn’t really know.
    Do you get Motion Sickness: nope
    Do you think you are Attractive: I’d say I’m a solid seven.
    Are you a Health Freak: Not in the slightest.
    Do you get along with your Parents: Yup
    Do you like Thunderstorms: Love them. I’d rather it be storming than any other weather condition
    Do you play an Instrument: when I was in sixth grade I joined the band, asked for a saxophone or the drums, and was given a French horn without a spit valve. I ended up failing that class. So, no.
    In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
    In the past month have you been on Drugs: Unfortunately not. I left all my connections back in Arkansas.
    In the past month have you gone on a Date: Unfortunately yes.
    In the past month have you gone to a Mall: my favorite movie theater here is the fourth floor of a mall downtown
    In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope. Do Oreos come in boxes?
    In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Nope
    In the past month have you been on Stage: Nope
    In the past month have you been Dumped: I've never been dumped really.
    In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Only if you count the shower.
    In the past month have you Stolen Anything: In the past month? Eh…not that I can remember.
    Ever been Drunk: Twice.
    Ever been called a Tease: Well, sure.
    Ever been Beaten up: Nope
    Ever Shoplifted: I suppose so.
    How do you want to Die: jumping off of something really tall
    What do you want to be when you Grow Up: irresponsible
    Number of Tattoos: Three
    Number of Peircings: nada
    What country would you most like to Visit: now that Ireland and the Netherlands are outta the way, my next choice would probably be India. Or maybe Canada. I’m really close to Canada now.

So, Hello! Thanks for reading through all that, if anyone actually did...
    XavierZane
    Book Guy
    Last edited by XavierZane; 29-09-08, 03:28 AM.

I've been to Germany, Amsterdam, and Austria... Ireland seems bad ass though. How was it like? Good beer?

Comment

i went to scotland, england, ireland, and amsterdam.

best thing about scotland: the highlands
      best thing about england: free museums
      best thing about ireland: irish people are awesome; traditional irish breakfast
      best thing about amsterdam: everything

i don't really drink so I didn't have much beer. but i did make a point of drinking a pint of Guinness and it knocked my socks off

Comment

Hello and welcome to BF! Glad you found your way here.

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

I love your posts ... I hope to see much more.

Comment

Welcome I really like your posts as well, keep up the great work

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              What are you gonna do? Make me some more eggs?

Livejournal
              Alan Tudyk Dot Net

Comment

Do you Swear: Only when I'm speaking
                Heh. Me too

Welcome!

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by XavierZane View Post
                  i went to scotland, england, ireland, and amsterdam.

best thing about scotland: the highlands
                  best thing about england: free museums
                  best thing about ireland: irish people are awesome; traditional irish breakfast
                  best thing about amsterdam: everything

i don't really drink so I didn't have much beer. but i did make a point of drinking a pint of Guinness and it knocked my socks off

Amsterdam is insane... they have 2 bikes a person! In America almost no one rides bikes! And the little rooms with the girls on every side of the tiny walkways....

I'd love to go to all those places. I'm American though so my money is nothing in Europe so... I'll have to wait a while.

Comment

I'm american too. I saved up 8000 dollars to go to Europe, then all of the sudden I get there and i only have 6000. 4000 in england. I was all, "WTF?"

the bikes in amsterdam are insane. bicyclists first, pedestrians second, people in cars third. and every street corner has 50 - 75 bikes chained up. insane.

i was in amsterdam for 9 days. or 10. or maybe 8. i always forget.

Comment

And you can legally get weed in Starbucks... and they have boat houses on the rivers... gah, wish we had stayed there longer

Where do you plan to go next? Fez?

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X