...Another new kid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Another new kid.

Hey, guys, I'm Deathrider. I started an account here almost a year ago, but due to the lack of online time I had, I couldn't really stick around. I've recently got the net installed at home, so I decided to look you guys up again and try and make a home for myself here.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in the forums
    We ride with death tonight

Hello!

I'm Travis and I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. You picked a GREAT time to join with the new TV series just starting!

Enjoyr yourself here!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
      Hello!

I'm Travis and I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. You picked a GREAT time to join with the new TV series just starting!

Enjoyr yourself here!
      Thanks for the welcome, Travis. There is a new series of Buffy starting? How did this one slip under my radar?

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider View Post
        Thanks for the welcome, Travis. There is a new series of Buffy starting? How did this one slip under my radar?
        No, no, no new Buffy (well unless you count the Season 8 Comic series) I just meant that TV shows in general all have new seasons. There is ALOT more then Buffy here, haha.

Comment

Oh, ok, lol. Phew, you almost gave me a heart attack there, DigitalLeonardo. I havn't really had the chance to check around to see what other shows on the site yet. But I will

Comment

Welcome (back, I guess) to BF deathrider!!!!!!!! Hopefully you stay longer this time. Have a great time posting.
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Hey there, welcome

Comment

Thanks fro the welcome, holypototatoes and Kari. Yip, I intend on sticking around a lot longer this time, lol. I've been hunting through a few of the threads so far and the discussions seem to be very interesting. I think I could settle down here for quite a while.

Comment

Hey welcome

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Thank you, vampmogs

Wow, it seem like there is quite a friendly crew on this site.

Comment

Welcome (back) to BF
                      Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Hello Deathrider, I look forward with disscussing Buffy with you
                        ANGEL: You just like stabbing me.

SPIKE: I?I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you'd say that. I much prefer hitting you with blunt instruments.

Comment

Thanks, guys, I look forward to discussing all things Sunnydale with you too

Comment

Hello and welcome to BF! Glad you found your way here.

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

Yip, I've already gave the rules a run through. Thanks for the welcome, Cori

Comment

Working...
                              X