No announcement yet.

Finally Joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked on BW in the FAQ question, does she still read those areas?

And I see, well some people actually believe that actors are actually the characters I played, althought I heard on a thread Alyson and Amber sometimes had pretended they werw together just to tease the male fans lol (It was on the Things you didn't know thread)

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

lol, clever people!

And, I'm pretty sure Nikki still reads it. I can't imagine she wouldn't...
      "Go deadness for the demons!"

Comment

For some reason it's taking forever for me to post in this thread yet not in any others

Okay kool, hopefully she will answer soon, if I don't get too attached to Alyson's Amber by then.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
        Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Welcome, TrueVengeance...good to have people around.

And to you too, Willow's Tara, since you don't have your own thread...or I didn't see it, anyway.
          DeadWar: Burden of Proof
          Out Now.
          Feedback is always welcome here.

Comment

Thanks, Mabus!

Comment

Mabus- No, I didn't have my own thread, people can guess who I am anyway
              TV- Love the banner btw

Edit: BTW, comparing the pic in your banner and then my avatar, Amber/Tara sure has grown hasn't she? She looks different with black hair, almost older and mature...Well actually since Amber's last appearence in Buffy was what 2002/2003? And It is now 2007 of course you execpt her to look different, its been more then five years

Comment

Thanks so much! I love Tillow

Yer! I much prefer her with a blondeish hair like she had with Tara. I'm not a big fan of the black.
                Last edited by TrueVengeance; 20-06-07, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah I liked her hair color there too, althought I like it black as well, notice that alot of people are changing thier hair to black? It is just me or is black hair the new trend or something? (If so I was alreadyt wearing the tread...19 years ago when I was born), Alyson Hanngian, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Hilary Duff (I think), Lindsey Lohan and more have changed thier hair to black, not to mention the amount of people I actually know that changed thier hair to black in the last year alone

Comment

:eek: Alyson got rid of her pretty red hair?!?!

I guess its the new style...but SMG, Amber Benson, and Alyson Hannigan has such beautiful hair...But, I think Lindsey Lohan looks better with black.

I could never see myself with black hair lol, I have...what Amber's hair used to look lik in S6, only a little lighter

Comment

TV- Yep, she changes it in half way of How I met your mother (Hmm, me wonder if Alyson and Amber changed thier hair at the same time), but I do agree, their original (Well not original original) hair looked pretty cool.

As I mentioned, I did really like Amber's hair in season 6, for some reason she looked older and mature compared to season 5 and 4 Tara/Amber, then again half of the cast looks older later in the seasons, althought a bit OT, did you see what Holly Marie Combs looked like in S1 of Charmed and then S8 of Charmed? She looks so different and younger, when I first saw season 1, I almost couldn't regonize her

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe how different she looked. 8 years can do alot. In S1 with her bangs, she had the "cute" look if you know what I mean, then she got so pretty!! I think her and Alyssa are the prettiest of the sisters.

Comment

Exactly, she's only what? 30 something, not much older then Amber but she looks older then her, it's amazing that hair also somehow makes you look older or more mature really. I think Rose/Holly were the prettiest thought, I liked Alyssa but her haircut in season 6? I don't think so, I am glad she had her original hair back in season 8.

Comment

I agree, I hated that hair cut in S6. But, I thought she was really pretty in other seasons, but I didn't like it in S5 too much.

When Rose first started in S4, I don't think she was the prettiest, but as the show progressed, she got much prettier. I actually like her with the orange hair in S5.

Comment

Really? Not very many people liked her with that color, I liked the Season 7/8 hair actually, All Actors have thier bad and good hairstyles thought, like early S4 Tara, that hair didn't look that good, but it did make her look alot younger (Well Tara would have been aleast 19 I think, and Amber was aleast around 24 maybe)

Comment

Yeah, I only know like 2 people that like the orange hair. I love her hair in seasons 7 and 8 as well.

I agree, I didn't like Amber's hair in S4. but, it did make her look younger.

Comment

Hi, welcome to BF.
                                  Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Its me, Risa! I was referred here because of the other being messed up. I'm glad to see familiar faces, even if we do all have to start over. Hope this one works out for all of us.

Comment

Working...
                                    X