Found it, y'all can stop panicing now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found it, y'all can stop panicing now

Mornin' all! Tis your old pal Storm_Warning here. Took me a while to find the place, but oh well. ^.^'

Tis a shame about the old forum. It seems that all but 42 accounts were deleted... Or they were all deleted and 42 people have rejoined... Either way, it sucks. So are we like, staying here now? Or will we eventually shift back if/when the old forum is fixed? Either way I'm good. ^.^

But anyway, Hi y'all!
    Slayer
    (My brand new Buffy RPG site)

Welcome to temp Buffyworld.
    Banner and avatar by Nina

Comment

Originally posted by Storm_Warning View Post
      Mornin' all! Tis your old pal Storm_Warning here. Took me a while to find the place, but oh well. ^.^'

Tis a shame about the old forum. It seems that all but 42 accounts were deleted... Or they were all deleted and 42 people have rejoined... Either way, it sucks. So are we like, staying here now? Or will we eventually shift back if/when the old forum is fixed? Either way I'm good. ^.^

But anyway, Hi y'all!
      Welcome to our refugee camp

We're not sure what is going on at BW right now - it looks like the owner is doing some work, which we can only hope is the reason accounts have been deleted (and we especially hope we are allowed to exist again in the future!). But it remains - as it has for so long - a case of 'watch this space'

Comment

Working...
      X