Hello, Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Hello

Hey everyone, I found this board through Whedonesque, and I'm always looking for places to discuss the Buffyverse. If anyone here posts at Dusk Till Dawn or SuperJer I post as Cell on those sites as well, and in that case this whole intro spiel would be pretty redundant to you guys. But, for the rest of you, here ya go.

The skinny on moi is that I am a 26 year old male from Crystal Lake, Illinois. I currently work as a mover but am hoping that my family can get back on track soon so that I can get back to school. I train full time in muay Thai, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and mixed-martial arts. Sports wise my loyalties are simple, my one true love comes from baseball where I am a diehard Chicago Cubs fan. I may like other teams in other sports, but I only love the Cubbies. Otherwise I am a Detroit Red Wings fan in hockey, New England Patriots fan in football, Chicago Bulls in basketball, Marshall Thundering Herd & Notre Dame Fighting Irish & Boise St. Broncos in college, as well as an Edmonton Eskimos fan in the Canadian football league and a Man U. fan in soccer.

I'm an easygoing dude that is always open for discussion and frivolity, as well as plenty of stupidity. I read a lot, I watch a lot of TV (mostly on DVD though, my only current interests are The Office, My Name Is Earl, Reno 911!, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Chuck) I'm into all sorts of movies, and that's pretty much the skinny on my lame self.

Cheers,
    Bill
    The good fight, yeah? - You never know until you've been tested. - I get that now. - Doyle

Hi Bill - and as I'm another new person here it's a bit cheeky of me to welcome you here, but I think it's great that I'm not the only one who still wants to talk about the Whedon!verse.

And an impressive collection of teams you support! Man U though - well, no one's perfect I suppose.

See you around!
    The world is doomed!

Comment

Welcome to BF Bill!!!!!!!!! I have to say first off I hope no one you know was in the school shooting cause that would be aweful. Hopefully I'll see ya around the forum. Have a great time posting.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Thanks to both of you. Alas, luckily for me no one I know was in the school shooting. I had a few friends that already graduated and weren't around and one friend that still goes there but she wasn't at school on the day it happened.
        The good fight, yeah? - You never know until you've been tested. - I get that now. - Doyle

Comment

Well that's good. I got to look out for my midwestern peeps on here!
          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Welcome here Bill

Have a great time.

Comment

Hello and welcome to BuffyForums, Bill! Glad you found your way here!

Please check out our posting rules and guidelines at the top of each section and our FAQ. Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

I approved until you said Notre Dame.

Go Gators!
                sigpic
                Banner by LRae12

Comment

I don't mind Florida, to be honest if my team can't win then i am perfectly content with any other college team winning as long as they are not Michigan or Ohio St.

Comment

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum ! Have fun posting here.

Trish

Comment

Welcome to Buffy Forums, Bill!! Glad to have you with us!

I'm not much of a baseball fan - I live in Florida and I suppose I support the Marlins - but when I watch Baseball (I'm more of a College Football fan myself) I like to watch the Braves.

However - You and the Cubbies have great company because the beautiful James Marsters is a Cubbies fan also! I suppose I'm a fan just because he is!

Anyhoo - welcome and hope to see you around the board!!!
                      -TP<3
                      "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                      - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
                      X