Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey all.

Well where to start? I used to be a member of the Buffyworld forums (unfortunately not a regular visitor) and for some reason it's no longer around so I decided to look for another Buffy forum to chat about this great show and here I am now.

One thing I have to ask though; just before I made this thread I recognised some familiar names, is this possibly just a new site with the same members from BuffyWorld? lol
    I can't haz ze siggy pic?

Originally posted by The Watcher View Post
    One thing I have to ask though; just before I made this thread I recognised some familiar names, is this possibly just a new site with the same members from BuffyWorld? lol
    Yep, that's pretty much it- BW died a death, Nikki bought a new domain name, we moved house... just under a year ago- so we are the resurrected and evolved BW, now simply known as Buffy Forums!
    Was 'The Watcher' your name before too?

So welcome!!! Enjoy, read, write, have fun!

Comment

Welcome to BF The Watcher!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an absolute blast posting about all things Buffy.
      T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Hey! Welcome back Yes, this is BuffyWorld Forums, only Buffy Forums now So, same community. Hope ya like it here!

As soon as you can, please check out the Game Section We could always use more opinions and players!

Comment

Don't forget to check out our much richer and more satisfying discussion forums
          sigpic
          Banner by LRae12

Comment

Welcome to the new neighborhood Watcher!!! Glad you found your way here!! Are you reading the new Season 8 Comics?? We would love to have you discuss those too!!!

(I feel like it's Club Day in High School!! "Chess Club?? Come 'Checkmate' us out! Are you a Happy Person? Join the Pep Club!!Like to read? Then 'bookmark' the Reading Club!!)

Okay...Sorry... Happy to have you here Watcher!!!!
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Welcome to BF
              Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Welcome

Check out any forum you like lol

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Welcome! Hope we'll a lot of you around, if only because your avatar is so pretty.

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to see everyone is still together after all this time and I hope to get more involved in the forum discussions this time!

btw in response to Veverka; no I used to go by a different name that I can no longer remember lol.
                    I can't haz ze siggy pic?

Comment

Working...
                    X