Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey am new !

hey

i'm new to this, just started watching buffy a week ago and i've gotton really into it lol.
    just thought i'd say hello and look forward to talking to you guys.

x x

Awesome! A new member is one thing, but a new fan is something else

Please participate in our discussion forums! Odds are slim you'll be able to watch the series unspoiled, but you'll have a lot of fun here
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

Maybe she should stay away from the forum until she's done with the series... I know I would've enjoyed Angel much more if I hadn't known about all the plot, ships and character deaths before I even started.

But yes, welcome! Glad to have you.

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Nobody should stay away from the forums! That would be sadness

Welcome, enjoy, make sure you check the 'ask the experts' thread since you may have many questions as a first time viewer, and on the note, the FAQ for forum rules/guidelines, etc!

Comment

Welcome to BF Imlostwithoutyou! I agree with Enisy with the spoilers! Don't be curious like a cat because it won't be worth ruining it for you. Especially since you only started a week ago. Have a blast doing a series run though. It takes forever but it's well worth it!
          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Welcome to Buffy Forums! You found an awesome Buffy and Angel fan community, and we can't wait to chat it all up with you. But, you just started? Awesome! I'm sure you'll fly right through it! We all did But, don't be curious and look under those spoilers! WELCOME!

Comment

i finished series 2 on monday and i havn't been able to get hold of series 3... having withdrawal systems i think haha...
              but thanks for being so welcoming lol... i'll start posting more bulletins when i've got further through the series...

x x

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                Awesome! A new member is one thing, but a new fan is something else
                So true, a new fan is awesome. Welcome to BF
                Sassy
                ♥♥Bored Now♥♥
                Last edited by Sassy; 02-11-07, 11:06 PM.
                Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Originally posted by Imlostwithoutyou View Post
                  i finished series 2 on monday and i havn't been able to get hold of series 3... having withdrawal systems i think haha...
                  but thanks for being so welcoming lol... i'll start posting more bulletins when i've got further through the series...

x x
                  That's awesome! Great ending to the season, don't you think!?

Comment

Hey when You are Done with all the episodes, Come Join us in the Games Section We are always looking for new People with New Opinions. Hope to see you soon
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome to BF! Hope you will have fun here!

Please make sure to read our posting rules and guidelines and our FAQ! Thank you.

Happy posting!

Comment

Working...
                      X