80 What Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 What Now?

Right, OK, so I have been offline for a few days now, and when I came back, I have 80 posts...when I left I only had about 20-30...I think. I certainly did not have 80. What the heck happened?

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

They mated and had baby post counts?

Most likely one of the game threads you posted in a lot was accidentally moved into a dead threads section where posts counted. I'll take a look into that after I get home and check with Nikki about post count sections.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

OK cool. Not that I'm complaining though It's great having loads of posts, just I thought it was a bit weird. Thanks

sigpic
      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Ah found the problem. While the games section was set to not count posts the dead threads for the games section was couting them. So everytime a thread was moved there all the posts counted for you! I've corrected that now! Thanks for point it out

Comment

Okay, I guess this is sort of the same topic...do Dead-Threaded posts in forums where posts usually count not get counted? Like Fanart or FAQ/Suggestions...I only mentioned those two, because they're the only sections where I posted in a now-dead thread (while they were still alive, of course )

Because I thought I noticed my post count go down a week or two ago, but I didn't really make anything of it. But since someone mentioned a similar situation, I thought I'd ask. I'm not complaining, because I probably only lost 2 or 3 posts if that's the case. But when this forum gets a little older...it would turn out to be a lot more than 2 or 3 posts
          would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Ok the FAQ dead threads wasn't counting posts /sigh

I've now been through and checked every dead thread section, they are all as they should be so hopefully no more surprises with post counts!

Comment

Okay, cool Nikki! I and my three more posts thank you (lol even still, I feel like such a pain for mentioning it.)
              would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

This is also the same subject. I'm not sure if this was from the Games/Micsellaneous Dead Threads But I just lost about 30 posts

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
                  This is also the same subject. I'm not sure if this was from the Games/Micsellaneous Dead Threads But I just lost about 30 posts
                  Yes. Nikki corrected the settings so your game posts do not count towards post count.

Anyone who had posted in a games thread that is currently in the Dead Threads section will "lose" those post counts. You had about 30 posts in the Games Dead Threads. You can always check your post count of a thread by clicking on the number of total posts to the right of a thread name when viewing from a section page.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                  X