This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question AboutTthe Page Styles

OK, so I use the Chestnut Page Style, it's so pretty and...Winchester Banner at the top. Yay. But as I was browsing the other Page Styles because I haven't really...looked at them before, I noticed I had one new notification. It was on all the other styles, so I changed back to Chestnut and the Notification was gone. Then I changed to Blue and the notification was back. I'm just wondering why the Chestnut style doesn't have the new notification up? I didn't even know the forum had that until I was browsing the other styles.

x

Edit: Oops sorry about the title, my keyboard sucks
    Last edited by Ahm Shere; 13-04-09, 05:35 PM.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
    OK, so I use the Chestnut Page Style, it's so pretty and...Winchester Banner at the top. Yay. But as I was browsing the other Page Styles because I haven't really...looked at them before, I noticed I had one new notification. It was on all the other styles, so I changed back to Chestnut and the Notification was gone. Then I changed to Blue and the notification was back. I'm just wondering why the Chestnut style doesn't have the new notification up? I didn't even know the forum had that until I was browsing the other styles.

x

Edit: Oops sorry about the title, my keyboard sucks
    The problem is the chestnut style set was designed for an older version of the forum, before the Notification part was in place. Unfortunately the maker of this style has made a new version but is asking a fairly high price for it which is why we are still using the old version!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I know the style is popular which is why I have left it up even though it's outdated.

Comment

Oh, right. OK then, I'll still use the Chestnut style, it's still the prettiest one Thanks for that though

sigpic
      ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
        Oh, right. OK then, I'll still use the Chestnut style, it's still the prettiest one Thanks for that though
        Hehe! I've went through all of the styles, but for some reason...I use default. I don't know why, I just like it. Am I the only person that uses the default style?
        Author of Aurora
        AURORA :: Coming soon to BF!

Comment

I've always used default I changed to ‘Blue’ for about a week then missed the Buffy banner and quickly changed it back

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Closing this as the question has been answered. We can have a thread in the misc for who uses what style if you want

Comment

Working...
            X