Account Cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Cancellation

How do I delete my account? I've desided I belong to way to many forums and I don't have time to commit. Any help is appreciated!
    Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
    ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
    - James Marsters

I actually don't think you can do it yourself on this vBUll board. I could be wrong but I didn't see an option for it.

If you want this account deleted, just PM Nikki and she can do that for you.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

If you belong to too many forums and don't want to come here anymore you could just stop visiting here and not use your account. I don't see any real need to have it deleted. That way you can still post occasionally, even if it's years down the track. Also I just gave you some rep points to speed up the "spreading around" process for me

Comment

Sorry I don't delete accounts on this forum, it messes up the sections where you have posted and started threads. Just don't come online and your account will become inactive after 3 months. If you decide to come back, logging in will re-activate it.

Comment

Working...
        X